X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vinny Galanti: 2.0: Bigger and Better! 1 Week Out from the Toronto Pro

http://mdtv.musculardevelopment.com/...ronto-pro.html

oh wow what a wicked shape he has got!!! his conditioning is madness. toronto pro is gonna be the bomb!

Comment

Vinny looks awesome in this vid. He's got classic lines and shape and is a professional in every sense of the word
      VP of Marketing for Nutrabio
      instagram @naturalguy2.0

Comment

ALL THE THE BEST FOR TORONTO VINNY, BEST WISHES FOR YR DAD..................

Comment

Best Wishes Vinny! I hope he destroys it, eh!
          Favorite Superset: Cheeseburger and Milkshake. -Lee Priest

Comment

Vinny is the fuckin man... Awesome to see a Jersey bodybuilding legend just getting better and better.

Huge respect for Vinny as an athlete and as a man.

Peace, G

Comment

He looks amazing.... wish him the best and hope your dad fully recovers !
              www.trueiron.com and www.facebook.com/trueironsportsnutrition (Owner) and NPC JUDGE

Comment

Kick ass Vinny. God bless your family.
                BIG CALVES MEAN EVERYTHING. . .

Comment

best of luck vinny you are looking great bro! All the best to your pops!

Comment

Looking fantastic Vinny! Sorry to hear the terrible news about your father. Hope he gets better man. Kill it out there at the T.O. Pro
                    ‎"You have to do what others won't, to achieve what others don't" ~ Iron Mike Tyson

Comment

Dont get me started vin..im only 19( 20 this year),..but my grandfather died last year in november 18, 2011...nobody was there when he died during the middle of the night because of some un-exceptable things that occured that same night....and basically about a month before he died i asked if i should do the bodybuilding show and he said" why not?..your this that etcc"...and a about a week before he died i looked into his eyes and he looked into mine and we knew what was gonna happen and i also knew what i had to do.so yeah this is for him

hope you kick ass vinny and i pray your father gets better
                      That's what she said -Michael Scott-

Comment

Vinny is one of the first pros i've ever met. Totally awesome guy

Comment

Crazy Vin!
                          Never been here, never done that.

Comment

I sat in front of vinnys family at the ny pro and this man has a great support system!

Comment

Vinny of the past=aesthetic (great move going with fak)
                              Vinny Now=aesthetic/freaky!

sorry to hear about your dad
                              http://www.facebook.com/michael.arvilla?ref=profile

Comment

Working...
                              X