Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

MD Forum Member Hassan Jama aka "STUNNA" trains chest 2 weeks out from the Toronto Pro/Amateur

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MD Forum Member Hassan Jama aka "STUNNA" trains chest 2 weeks out from the Toronto Pro/Amateur

Heavyweight bodybuilder Hassan Jama aka "STUNNA" on the MD forums is gearing up for the Toronto Pro/Amateur show on January 18th. The show is a Canadian national qualifier and Jama is confident that he can take the overall title.

looks pretty good, nice chest thickness.

Comment

Upper body looks good. How bout some leg shots?

Comment

Nice taper bro! Looking good. Best of luck to you.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

Comment

NICE back development, complete from detail to balance amongst upper middle and lower back areas, thickness and width, lower lats looked filled out. You don't even see that among some pros these days, good stuff bro, all the best!

Comment

holy traps

stunna... you def knocked me out with that back of your man, great separation, I have af eeling your going to make a big impact in Toronto!

Comment

Great To see forum members competing at such a high level! His back in the rear bi shot is looking good!

Comment

R U MUSLIM ?

Comment

Thanks everyone,
                  and Ahmed yes i am

Comment

Looks good, huge chest; maybe a bit too big compared to the rest! If you get those arms and delts up a bit more you'll be magnificent.

Comment

sick delts! i guess you already know you could use more mass on calves

Comment

Hey everyone,
                        Im feeling pretty down right now as I have suffered a partial Bicep tendon tear into shoulder. It prbably happened last week but lately swollen up badly and red, got the scans done and a cortisol shot taken. I hope the swelling goes down for this sat enough that i can at least pose. I got this far and i am frustrated but ill do the best i can.
                        Peace
                        hj

Comment

Originally posted by STUNNA View Post
                          Hey everyone,
                          Im feeling pretty down right now as I have suffered a partial Bicep tendon tear into shoulder. It prbably happened last week but lately swollen up badly and red, got the scans done and a cortisol shot taken. I hope the swelling goes down for this sat enough that i can at least pose. I got this far and i am frustrated but ill do the best i can.
                          Peace
                          hj
                          Don't let it get you down. It will heal quick. Just relax. Sorry to hear that.

Comment

Originally posted by STUNNA View Post
                            Hey everyone,
                            Peace
                            hj
                            Good luck with the injury, they can be a real pain, even minor ones!

Comment

Working...
                            X