Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sugar Shawn Ray's Toronto Pro Supershow Preview: Who to look for in Toronto June 17-18

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by boomermayne View Post
    I'm pulling for Curry this show, really like his physique. Hopefully he gets his conditioning right.
    I'm right there with you buddy. I really hope he can pack on some serious size, he's got some of the best arms by far and his physique is so damn aesthetic and that's what I'm all about.
    "To alcohol! The cause of... and solution to... all of life's problems"

Comment

Originally posted by WalkDawg View Post
      Whats up, no love for Frank "Wrath" McGrath? Huge fan base and he is from Canada!
      When the rosters are pulled, they are pulled from the IFBB website, which gets updated on Tuesday and Friday.

The list on the Toronto Pro website has 17 guys. The IFBB list has 19.

So, we are pulling the most up-to-date roster. If Frank is competing, he has not turned in a contract. I did not look to see when the deadline for this show is, as far as turning in contracts, but I would imagine that it has already passed.

As of the update yesterday, his name was still not on the list.

Comment

Keep an eye on Tavernier in the 202...
        MD Global Muscle Radio ep.40-https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=-MIKWx8sAcw&t=5319s

Comment

open is between RIchardson and CUrry but i think curry will win... 202 is VInny Galanti contest

Comment

Well would you look at that it's not snowing
            Prepare to get Rocked:

Comment

Originally posted by bobbydigital View Post
              I'm right there with you buddy. I really hope he can pack on some serious size, he's got some of the best arms by far and his physique is so damn aesthetic and that's what I'm all about.
              I'm with both of you there, curry is one of my favorite bodybuilders, such a great physique..just like you said, a few more pounds in the right places and dial in that condition and he is a top threat!
              Don't talk it; Just LIVE it.

Comment

My Pick for Mens Open is Craig Richardson,And My two favorite ladies Canadas very Own Nicole Ball And Cathy lee franciois! It sounds like a great weekend!

Comment

Originally posted by Wallbag View Post
                  Sounds like we wouldn't supersize your milkshake
                  From the looks of your pic, you apparently could use a supersized milkshake with a little extra protein powder. No depth kid. I think Dorian said heavy rows work best.
                  BIG CALVES MEAN EVERYTHING. . .

Comment

Originally posted by brandonosmond View Post
                    im from toronto and we dont even like people from montreal, so i think its just montreal.
                    LMAO
                    BIG CALVES MEAN EVERYTHING. . .

Comment

Originally posted by YoungHOV View Post
                      I'm with both of you there, curry is one of my favorite bodybuilders, such a great physique..just like you said, a few more pounds in the right places and dial in that condition and he is a top threat!
                      Spoke to his prepper Neil Hill recently and he said when he left USA last week Brandon was already a good 15% harder than at the New York Pro, if he's been staying on target I see no reason why he couldn't get even better again! Like you said mate, structure and overall physique-wise he should be winning a show like this in his sleep, but, as we all eagerly anticipate to witness, that has to be seen to be believed this weekend! Ooh, it's tense!!!

Comment

Originally posted by bobbydigital View Post
                        Originally posted by YoungHOV View Post
                        Originally posted by Giles View Post
                        Spoke to his prepper Neil Hill recently and he said when he left USA last week Brandon was already a good 15% harder than at the New York Pro, if he's been staying on target I see no reason why he couldn't get even better again! Like you said mate, structure and overall physique-wise he should be winning a show like this in his sleep, but, as we all eagerly anticipate to witness, that has to be seen to be believed this weekend! Ooh, it's tense!!!
                        That's whats up.

I have Curry, Beyeke, and Richardson for the top 3.
                        "It's dark, and the mayne is hot"

Comment

Love the holding of the cell phone Sugar Shawn. Exactly why I love bodybuilding.

Comment

Originally posted by boomermayne View Post
                            That's whats up.

I have Curry, Beyeke, and Richardson for the top 3.
                            Yep i think those three have more chances taking conditioning and muscle size into account, although i wouldnt be surprised if Khalid sneaks in!
                            Satisfaction is good. Pride is better.

Comment

Originally posted by majrminer View Post
                              Canada sucks. Especially the people from Montreal. They hate American policies (which may be understandable), but they let that spill over to treating Americans poorly. I found them highly rude when I went there, even though I spoke French. Even though I am an asshole, I went out of my way to be polite as a guest in their country. Never again homies!

Actually, now that I think about it, the people from Vancouver are really great, so I shouldn't say ALL Canadians suck. Maybe just the people from Montreal. But I love Cathy LeFrancois.
                              Racist!
                              www.AntoineVaillant.com www.UniversalUSA.com www.MuscularDevelopment.com
                              SHOCK THERAPY : http://www.universalusa.com/Universal/ShockTherapy

Comment

Originally posted by Giles View Post
                                Keep an eye on Tavernier in the 202...
                                Call me Mystic Meg!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X