Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2011 Toronto Pro PLAY BY PLAY with Shawn Ray, George Farah & Tad! Packed with VIDEO CLIPS!

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by dmm3218 View Post
    Wow, why would someone like Farah claim to be working with an athlete when hes not, he is sitting next to Shawn, thats interesting and this is great advertising for Jason's business and I hope George and Shawn take the time to acknowledge the truth so Jason gets his due
    Will all know George F likes to stretch the truth.

Comment

• You guys are doing a great job with this show.... can't wait for these updates to come in!!

Comment

• While you're waiting, in case you missed it, here's the wrap-up video with Shawn Ray and George Farah.

http://forums.musculardevelopment.co...e-up-man!-quot

Comment

• Originally posted by FitAdina View Post
          The videos are in this thread.

You can go back to see individuals, but comparisons are here: http://www.musculardevelopment.com/c...ing-video.html (as well as in this thread).
          I meant the link to the pic in the response I quoted...It didnt show up and so my post looks stupid now- no context.

Comment

• Toronto Pro about to start!

King Dorian is in the house, along with Hall of Famers, 8X Mr. Olympia, Ronnie Coleman, Rich Gaspari, and George Farah, Foaud Abiad, Andy Haman, Ben Pakulski and more!!!!!!!!!!

Also here - Tad the Diet Coach, Contest Guru Hany Rambod, Candian Colossus, Greg Kovacs and more!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Up first IFBB Pro Figure!
            Last edited by Adina Zanolli; June 18th, 2011, 09:02 PM.

Comment

• wow great ..thanks for this great job!!

Comment

• Originally posted by intenceman View Post
                I meant the link to the pic in the response I quoted...It didnt show up and so my post looks stupid now- no context.
                I hate it when that happens. It's when their picture is an attachment that it doesn't go through in a quote!

Comment

• 2011 IFBB Toronto Pro Figure
                  Final Results

*1st Place Winner- Gennifer Strobo

*2nd- Candice John

*3rd- Ann Titone

*Top 3 qualify for Ms. Figure Olympia!
                  Gennifer Strobo had previously qualified in Orlando.
                  Last edited by Adina Zanolli; June 18th, 2011, 08:58 PM.

Comment

• ..Cool ..Gennifer

Comment

• Originally posted by COACH View Post
                      ..Cool ..Gennifer
                      She an interesting one. At one time, she was a fencer!

Comment

• Its about that time... BRING ON THE BB'ers!

Comment

• Originally posted by Incredible Bulk View Post
                          Shaun J Tavernier

Does he still train at Geneis gym?

Comment

• Here come the 202s

Posing Round ( Not Scored)

Dorian: I like Mboya too, but damn, Shaun is thickly muscled. Just needs more detail and separation! It depends on what the judges like tonight for sure! That Amit guy is coming on tonight stronger than this morning. Good package, muscularity!

Tad: Mboya is definitely one of the stand outs! Hard and peeled at prejudging! I also like Shaun-Joseph Travernier. He is thick and muscular! Jason Joseph has a pretty physique, won the USA's, but has lots of room to grow! Great proportions! Amit is looking better tonight, he was a bit thick in the waist this morning, but glutes and in. Stomach is down. Very likeable onstage!

Shawn: I'm with you guys. Mboya looks like he peaked here, and should have a strong argument for the win! Shaun is a BEAST - short and muscular, but again, more cardio and high rep training might help him get more detail. Amit is a tough cookie tonight. Should be top three. Great posing music and presentation!

Looking forward to what the Judges do here tonight........................
                            Last edited by Adina Zanolli; June 18th, 2011, 09:50 PM.

Comment

• Evening Figure Introductions

Last edited by Adina Zanolli; June 18th, 2011, 09:31 PM.

Comment

• Mboya Edwards

Last edited by Adina Zanolli; June 18th, 2011, 09:43 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X