Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2011 Toronto Pro PLAY BY PLAY with Shawn Ray, George Farah & Tad! Packed with VIDEO CLIPS!

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Brandon is still young/new, I think in 3-5 years if he keeps improving the way he has already, he will be a major player. Same goes for Lionel.

Lionel
    Craig
    Brandon

Comment

• Thanks... Been trying to find more stuff like that but dont know where to look

Comment

• 202 Final Comparisons

Last edited by Adina Zanolli; June 18th, 2011, 10:14 PM.

Comment

• 2011 Toronto Men Pro 202
          Final Results

Shaun-Joseph Tavernier

1st Place Winner- Shaun-Joseph Tavernier

2nd- Mboya Edwards

3 Amit Sapir

* Top 3 Qualify for Olympia Showdown
          None were previously qualified.
          Last edited by Adina Zanolli; June 18th, 2011, 10:15 PM.

Comment

• 2011 Toronto Men Pro 202
            Fianl Results

1st Place Winner- Shaun Tavenier

Congrats to Shaun! I sure as hell would'nt of wanted to be a judge for this 202 show..all 3 of those men were thickly muscled and ripped..great showing by all of them.
            Don't talk it; Just LIVE it.

Comment

• Yessssssss.

Nice one Shaun.

Well Done to "The Wizard" Nathan Harman for getting him ready. Awesome

Comment

• Now were up to Canadians winning six out of fifteen of the Olympia qualification at this show.

Comment

• .. that's a Triller ..

Comment

• Open Pro Men onstage now!

Posing Routines - (Not Scored)

YOU MAY NEED TO REFRESH THIS PAGE

Frank Mcgrath is BACK!
                    He looks very good. Abs could use more detail, but considering he had life saving surgery - and has the scar down the center of his stomach to prove it - I'll go easy! Amazing return to the stage, and the fans are letting him know!

Brandon Curry certainly dialed it in tonight! He brought the best package to date as a pro! Slow, fluid poser. Great shape and balance. Could still be a tad sharper! I wonder if he will go to Tampa? I have him top 3 tonite!
                    Last edited by Adina Zanolli; June 18th, 2011, 10:35 PM.

Comment

• Brandon Curry

Brandon Curry certainly dialed it in tonight! He brought the best package to date as a pro! Slow, fluid poser. Great shape and balance. Could still be a tad sharper! I wonder if he will go to Tampa? I have him top 3 tonite!
                      Last edited by Adina Zanolli; June 18th, 2011, 10:42 PM.

Comment

• Curry is The man ..The Prodigy is Back!

Comment

• Ronnie was introduced and tried to call out Dorian to the stage but it wasn't happening! LOL

Comment

• Originally posted by FitAdina View Post
                            Now were up to Canadians winning six out of fifteen of the Olympia qualification at this show.
                            It's very rare that Canada actually has a Pro show, so when we do, our Pros will come out to play. With much heart and effort by the Ontario Physique Association's Ron Hache, Jim Morris, Trent Hinde, Lori Ann Redding, (and many others), the Toronto Pro Supershow (and full weekend of athletic events including the OPA's Provincial's) has been in works for a few years. This show has given the Canadian Pros (Experienced and New with Pro Debuts), an opportunity to compete in front of their family, friends, and fans - and they surely have represented and have all committed to putting on a great show. Kudo's to all the athletes and the promoters and their volunteer staff for bringing a Pro show back to Canada. Job well done!

Comment

• Man I forgot how sick Curry's shape is...if he could bring those legs up and come in crisp hed ALWAYS be the guy to beat.

Comment

• so glad to see curry bring a great package to the pro stage!

Comment

Working...
                                X