Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2011 Toronto Pro PLAY BY PLAY with Shawn Ray, George Farah & Tad! Packed with VIDEO CLIPS!

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by FitAdina View Post
    Total prize money for Open Men was $20,000, and it was $6,000 for 202.

I am pretty sure Shawn mentioned Craig getting a $10,000 check in one of the videos.
    yap shawn said it 10K$

Comment

• McGrath's physique reminds me of the physiques of Mike Mentzer and Casey Viator. Both of them had amazing forearms, but moreover a certain look that I'd always wanted out of bbding (didnt quite make it). McGrath might not have won, but coming back from a bad physical injury to placing no 4 at a pro contest, being a point or two only behind no 3, is something I hope he looks at in a good way. hope to see more of him- no gut, great mentzer/viator-esque physique. I prefer it over the thick, blocky, types that are currently at the top.

Comment

• Originally posted by corland45 View Post
        Dorian is better
        Ronnie at his best beat Dorian. Ronnie Coleman late 90s is a freak, in every bodypart dept, that has yet to be duplicated.
        The only reason you prefer Dorian is out of some sort of white-supremacy thing you have going where you root for 'nordic' types like wolf, if no germans around then ronnie. BTW- said it once- will say it again- you do realize that as a slav nazis consider you untermensch?

Comment

• Mboya Edwards is actually the first Canadian to qualify for the 202 Olympia...

Comment

• I have updated the bikini results. Since first, second, and third in bikini were already qualified, 4th place finisher Nina Luchk from Canadagets a spot!

Congrats to her!

Comment

• I'm sure I have seen at some Pro Shows where in the case of this show where Lionel and Craig were already qualified, that the next competitors down the list are given the Olympia ticket?

This wasn't the case in Canada this past weekend?

Comment

• Originally posted by M.O View Post
                I'm sure I have seen at some Pro Shows where in the case of this show where Lionel and Craig were already qualified, that the next competitors down the list are given the Olympia ticket?

Pretty sure thats never the case..

Comment

• Originally posted by M.O View Post
                  I'm sure I have seen at some Pro Shows where in the case of this show where Lionel and Craig were already qualified, that the next competitors down the list are given the Olympia ticket?

The rule is if the top three are already qualified, then you can give one qualification to 4th place. If fourth place is already qualified, then no one gets the nod.

If happened with bikini in Canada. First through third were already qualified. Fourth places was not, so one qualification was awarded in bikini.

Since Brandon Curry was not previously qualified, no one beyond third gets in.

o rules.jpg

Comment

• Originally posted by corland45 View Post
                    Dorian is better
                    dorian was better at his best... Ronnie tried to call out dorian ? yes he tried two years after dorian was retired and he stopped due to injury he said he wouldnt compete if he couldnt be at his best
                    T-Muscle.co.uk

Comment

• Where are all pics from Toronto Pro? can't find anything on MD... :-|

Comment

• Originally posted by brgrr View Post
                        Where are all pics from Toronto Pro? can't find anything on MD... :-|
                        We didn't have a photographer there. Just video coverage for this show.

Comment

• Back home safely! I would just like to say, thank you to everyone for all yor support, its very much appreciated. I would also like to congratulate everyone who competed at the weekend and pray that everyone got home safely and in good health.

Thank you
                          IFBB PRO

Comment

• Congrats Shaun!

Also if anyone gets the vid of Robert Piotrkowicz posing routine can you throw it up

Comment

• You da man Shaun, enjoy the sweet taste of "Victory!"

Comment

• Originally posted by shaun joseph-tavernier View Post
                                Back home safely! I would just like to say, thank you to everyone for all yor support, its very much appreciated. I would also like to congratulate everyone who competed at the weekend and pray that everyone got home safely and in good health.

Thank you
                                Thanks for stopping by! I'll get your IFBB Pro status next to your name.

Comment

Working...
                                X