Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2011 Toronto Pro PLAY BY PLAY with Shawn Ray, George Farah & Tad! Packed with VIDEO CLIPS!

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good job this weekend George!

My hotel in Toronto

Canada's last Pro Promoter in 2005 and IFBB Judge, Winston Roberts

Comment

• Originally posted by shaun joseph-tavernier View Post
      Back home safely! I would just like to say, thank you to everyone for all yor support, its very much appreciated. I would also like to congratulate everyone who competed at the weekend and pray that everyone got home safely and in good health.

Thank you
      See you on Sunday Shaun at James' show! Gunna grab you for a video interview for MD mate if that's cool...
      MD Global Muscle Radio ep.40-https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=-MIKWx8sAcw&t=5319s

Comment

• Originally posted by Shawn Ray View Post
        You da man Shaun, enjoy the sweet taste of "Victory!"
        It sure is SWEET! :-)
        IFBB PRO

Comment

• Originally posted by FitAdina View Post
          Thanks for stopping by! I'll get your IFBB Pro status next to your name.
          No problem, thank you kindly.
          IFBB PRO

Comment

• Originally posted by Giles View Post
            See you on Sunday Shaun at James' show! Gunna grab you for a video interview for MD mate if that's cool...

No probs, looking forward to it.
            IFBB PRO

Comment

• Originally posted by shaun joseph-tavernier View Post
              No probs, looking forward to it.
              Me too bud! You're gunna look insane a week after the contest guest posing on stage mate! Can't wait!!! I know James Collier one of your sponsors was elated when you won last weekend what with you guest posing at his show this weekend!
              MD Global Muscle Radio ep.40-https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=-MIKWx8sAcw&t=5319s

Comment

Working...
              X