Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2011 Toronto Pro Wrapup with Dorian Yates, Ronnie Coleman, McGrath, Rambod, Farah & Shawn Ray

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2011 Toronto Pro Wrapup with Dorian Yates, Ronnie Coleman, McGrath, Rambod, Farah & Shawn Ray

Dorian & Shawn at Expo

Frank is really chasing that Olympia qualification. He is a true ANIMAL!
    ‎"You have to do what others won't, to achieve what others don't" ~ Iron Mike Tyson

Comment

Sounds Like This Show was a major win for bodybuilding!

Comment

yes! it looks like next year i goota be in Toronto! Nice Wrap-up for this show!!
        Satisfaction is good. Pride is better.

Comment

RONNIEEEEE

Comment

Awesome show in Toronto!

Comment

I was very impressed with Franks condition, especially in the back, glue & hamstrings

Comment

Ahhh, so Frank DID do it then, I thought he was out?
                MD Global Muscle Radio ep.40-https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=-MIKWx8sAcw&t=5319s

Comment

PLEASE MD SIGN BIG FRANK !!!
                  A QUITTER NEVER WINS & A WINNER NEVER QUITS

Comment

Originally posted by highgate85 View Post
                    PLEASE MD SIGN BIG FRANK !!!
                    X2!!!

Comment

Are there any pictures of the show? It was a great show and I'm surprised with the lack of coverage as pictures are concerned. This was probably the best Canadian Show ever.

Comment

Shawn always does an amazing job interviewing! Frank looked great and best of luck to him in the future. Like stated above, MD might sign him which would be awesome.
                        Being a champion in any field means pushing the boundaries of society

Comment

Wrath really wants to make the O, he is truly a superhuman and someone to look up to. Not to mention anyone who has spoken to him will tell you, he is funny as shit, but so kinda, calm, collected, and a genuine person.

Love to see MD sign him, Evan(Ox), and get Fankhouser(The House) back in the mags. Universal/Animal has a huge following!

Comment

Ill be there next year for sure!
                            www.AntoineVaillant.com www.UniversalUSA.com www.MuscularDevelopment.com
                            SHOCK THERAPY : http://www.universalusa.com/Universal/ShockTherapy

Comment

Originally posted by Antoine View Post
                              Ill be there next year for sure!
                              yeah I was surprised not to see you there this year

Comment

Working...
                              X