Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mehmet Yildirim Interview on Muscle Beach TV last October - NOW WILL COMPETE @ FLEX PRO!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mehmet Yildirim Interview on Muscle Beach TV last October - NOW WILL COMPETE @ FLEX PRO!

MD's Muscle Beach host Dave Bourlet hooks up with Mehmet Yildirim in Venice, California.

That is one great interview and furthermore an amazing story by Mehmet. I understand that the smuck who had invited him to the States and then did not show at the LAX and furthermore backed off his offer to let Mehmet stay with him, was SS. I remember I learned about his betrayel towards Mehmet some years ago and since then I have had no respect for SS. Of course, all the trouble, both health wise and legally, that SS managed to get himself into after this is tragic, but again it is his own fault. It must be great for Mehmet now to have gotten to where he is in the States and I guess the tables have turnet and now it is SS who needs a place to stay, but I see no reason why Mehmet should reach out a hand if asked.

Comment

Who was the prick that invited him over, Mehmet seems like a good guy good luck to him

Comment

Mehmet is very nice guy down to earth , I wish him lots of luck in his journey .

Comment

Originally posted by victoria,ruby View Post
          Who was the prick that invited him over, Mehmet seems like a good guy good luck to him
          Obviously you did not read my post carefully. Note the initials mentioned there and you will now who the "inviter" is.

Comment

tres bonne inteview, j'ai toujours ete un gros fan the mehmet!
            nstagram: lightsout50

Comment

thanks dave for this interview and good luck for mehmet `s come back on competition !

Comment

Originally posted by The Norwegian View Post
                Obviously you did not read my post carefully. Note the initials mentioned there and you will now who the "inviter" is.
                Yes i did but i still unfortunately dont know who you mean by ss

Comment

Originally posted by victoria,ruby View Post
                  Yes i did but i still unfortunately dont know who you mean by ss
                  Maybe silvio samuel?

Comment

Originally posted by 44beast View Post
                    Maybe silvio samuel?
                    Strike!

Comment

Mehmet is a so nice guy
                      I have known him when he was in France and he has always been so humble !
                      It's a nice story !

Comment

Mehmet plans to compete next month at the 2012 Flex Pro

Comment

CHECK OUT MEHMET TRAINING WITH CHARLES GLASS 4 WEEKS OUT FROM FLEX PRO!

Caught up with Charles Glass at Gold's Venice training with Mehmet Yildirim who is competing in 4 weeks at the Flex Pro in Santa Monica, Ca and new Pro An Nguyen who is still deciding what show he will do in 2012. Looking good guys. Good luck!
                          -- Max

Comment

Working...
                          X