X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fouad trains hard, like his style. Ohhh Canada <3

Comment

Originally posted by Chode Logan View Post
      You need to get banned ASAP so we don't have to read your tunnel visioned race obsessed bullshit

I like the Latin people, like the Chinese people ,but, Western white man, sanded the world!!...Hitler, Mussolini, Bush senior and Bush Jr., Ronald Reagan, Margaret Thatcher ...And I do have the tunnel vision!?

Comment

You need to get banned ASAP so we don't have to read your tunnel visioned race obsessed bullshit
        you're blind, you want be blind! Opportunity to say that bodybuilding is a good way to distinguish the races

Comment

Originally posted by Herneide View Post
          This is ironic! Muhammad Ali has been sanded by white people, and nowadays, his sentences serve as motivation for them!

I dont like seeing someone like Ali talk like this. But one thing that people have to keep in mind is the time that he said this in. The 60's and 70's were a very very different time for black people, they were struggling to make an identity for themselfs. I would be curious on what Ali would say now, if he still thinks this way. But black people till this day just use the slavery too much as a crutch and they need to let it go, virtually every culture were enslaved at one point, my people the greeks were enslaved by the romans, but when was the last time you heard a greek bitch about it? Too many people want to seperate because of race, we are all the same. Im Greek, my wife is Guyanes, we see skin color the same as any other physical attribut like hair, nose, ears, skin color is just another attribute. She's my angel and I never give a shit what anyone thinks about us, no one has had the guts to come up to us and say anything, though we have gotten some strange looks, but fuck em, if someone says something i'll smack them back to the 1800's when someone might give a fuck about their opinion.

Comment

Fouad trains hard, like his style. Ohhh Canada <3

This should be the new Canadian National Anthem!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XjiwBwBL4Qo

Comment

This is ironic! Muhammad Ali has been sanded by white people, and nowadays, his sentences serve as motivation for them!

Draft Dodger and a Coward!

Comment

Hope he keeps that stomach tight.

Comment

Originally posted by BDEGRD View Post
                  I dont like seeing someone like Ali talk like this. But one thing that people have to keep in mind is the time that he said this in. The 60's and 70's were a very very different time for black people, they were struggling to make an identity for themselfs. I would be curious on what Ali would say now, if he still thinks this way. But black people till this day just use the slavery too much as a crutch and they need to let it go, virtually every culture were enslaved at one point, my people the greeks were enslaved by the romans, but when was the last time you heard a greek bitch about it? Too many people want to seperate because of race, we are all the same. Im Greek, my wife is Guyanes, we see skin color the same as any other physical attribut like hair, nose, ears, skin color is just another attribute. She's my angel and I never give a shit what anyone thinks about us, no one has had the guts to come up to us and say anything, though we have gotten some strange looks, but fuck em, if someone says something i'll smack them back to the 1800's when someone might give a fuck about their opinion.

We were slaves for over 500 years and still we have to strive to bend to get a good contract, to go to college, to be respected by whites ... we are not equal, because we are not treated the same way. .. black people who think differently is cheating themself. Do not know what you mean to fight to find our identity?

Comment

Originally posted by mayor of bodybuilding View Post
                    Draft Dodger and a Coward!
                    Oh, of course! If the best ever in box were white, would not be a coward! Draft? No, not someone who lined up in a dirty war!

Comment

We were slaves for over 500 years and still we have to strive to bend to get a good contract, to go to college, to be respected by whites ... we are not equal, because we are not treated the same way. .. black people who think differently is cheating themself. Do not know what you mean to fight to find our identity?
                      I honestly can't stand people with your mentality. Grow the fuck up and stop pointing your finger at the white man for your failed accomplishments.
                      "It's dark, and the mayne is hot"

Comment

alot of white people do look down on black people. but it is alot the black persons fault. Statistics that you can look up yourself say that the vast majority of people in slums are black, statistics say the more black populated areas have the most crime, statistically over 70% of prisoners are black. Black people can be a great people. But how do you expect the outside world to look at you when so many black people are commiting the majority of crime? Black people are better than that, problem is alot of young black people dont think so, and just believe gang life is the only way because they are black. The president of the united states the most powerful country in the world is black, I think the rest can at least get legit jobs and be productive members of society, you guys deserve better.

Comment

After that leg workout he won't have to hit legs for like another 2 wks. lol
                          IFBB PRO- ​Darkwire.. from ICELAND..lmaooo

Comment

I was gonna hit shoulders today but after watching this, I switched my leg day (which would have been tomorrow) to today. Shoulders tomorrow.
                            "Oh, and btw, you obviously have zero clue as to who I am, since I never back down." - CrazyBaldHead

Comment

Originally posted by BDEGRD View Post
                              alot of white people do look down on black people. but it is alot the black persons fault. Statistics that you can look up yourself say that the vast majority of people in slums are black, statistics say the more black populated areas have the most crime, statistically over 70% of prisoners are black. Black people can be a great people. But how do you expect the outside world to look at you when so many black people are commiting the majority of crime? Black people are better than that, problem is alot of young black people dont think so, and just believe gang life is the only way because they are black. The president of the united states the most powerful country in the world is black, I think the rest can at least get legit jobs and be productive members of society, you guys deserve better.
                              The slums were designed and created by the white man! Many of the crimes that blacks commit crimes because they are not serial killers with deep psychological problems, are crimes of necessity, but it happens because of lack of opportunities. Look to South Africa, aphartaid! I was born in a slum in Africa, grew up in a slum in Europe, and today I am a graduate in geography, so if I got my black brothers can also, keep away from the white culture (bodybuilding is transversal to all cultures).

This all to say that Muhammad Ali, an icon is black and white nowadays use it as a reference, when in the past he was fucked by white men!
                              end of the speech!
                              Last edited by Herneide; January 22nd, 2012, 07:56 AM.

Comment

The slums were designed and created by the white man! Many of the crimes that blacks commit crimes because they are not serial killers with deep psychological problems, are crimes of necessity, but it happens because of lack of opportunities. Look to South Africa, aphartaid! I was born in a slum in Africa, grew up in a slum in Europe, and today I am a graduate in geography, so if I got my black brothers can also, keep away from the white culture (bodybuilding is transversal to all cultures).

This all to say that Muhammad Ali, an icon is black and white nowadays use it as a reference, when in the past he was fucked by white men!
                                end of the speech!
                                LOL...I have never considered myself as a racist, but reading crap like this makes me laugh.....you need to stay in portugal. There are plenty of opportunities out there regardless of race. Look at the Hispanic population here in the U.S. there is a reason they are thriving here. THEY ARE WILLING TO WORK! PERIOD.

Comment

Working...
                                X