No announcement yet.

FOUAD TRAINS LEGS!!!!! 5 WEEKS OUT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bottom line is regardless of race people would rather sit back and explain why they failed instead of looking for a way to succeed. Main problem with America right now

Comment

Originally posted by Herneide View Post
      The slums were designed and created by the white man! Many of the crimes that blacks commit crimes because they are not serial killers with deep psychological problems, are crimes of necessity, but it happens because of lack of opportunities. Look to South Africa, aphartaid! I was born in a slum in Africa, grew up in a slum in Europe, and today I am a graduate in geography, so if I got my black brothers can also, keep away from the white culture (bodybuilding is transversal to all cultures).

This all to say that Muhammad Ali, an icon is black and white nowadays use it as a reference, when in the past he was fucked by white men!
      end of the speech!
      you can point the finger at whoever you want for where you are. Theres no such thing as lack of opportunity, you make your own. As Rocky said, life can beat you down to your knees and it will keep you there perminately if you let it. Obama made his own opportunities, so did Mohamed Ali. I dont expect you to listen to some white boy, so my whole point is for however hard you think you have it the people who were actually slaves had it 1000X worse. They fought for your peoples freedom, and it is an absolute shame what this young generation is doing. Dont make their efforts for freedom in veign. You want something go out there and work for it, no excuses or fingerpointing. You hating the white man makes you just as big of a racist as he people who enslaved blacks. The darkest time in human history was probably the holocaust. But do you see jews gangbangin? Making excuses? no they work their ass and make their own opportunities.

Comment

Someone ban this faggot, quit acting like something that happened to people you've never met has ANY IMPACT ON YOUR LIFE, just cause they had the same skin color as you do. Weak minded and pathetic. Be an individual.

Comment

Originally posted by Herneide View Post
          I like the Latin people, like the Chinese people ,but, Western white man, sanded the world!!...Hitler, Mussolini, Bush senior and Bush Jr., Ronald Reagan, Margaret Thatcher ...And I do have the tunnel vision!?
          Why do you only see people by the color of their skin? Racist filth.

Comment

I wanted to watch my fella canadian train some legs and I have to read this uneducated dogshit, fuck off

Comment

Let's keep things on track guys OK

This thread about HOSS kicking the crap out of his legs....not black vs white!!!
              FORTUNE FAVORS THE BRAVE

Comment

Youre only holding yourself back by staying mad at "the white man".
                Its sad that young black people already feel like theyre being held down. A lot havent even tried to make it, they just feel into the negativity that some of their elders passed down on them.
                This isnt fucking 1850, everyone can succeed if they try hard enough.
                If you dont succeed, its because of your poor attitude and work ethic.

Comment

It's OK, you can be mad at ginger people. They have no soul and they're bleach white, that's as white as they come.

Comment

What are your feelings towards albinos? Do you think they're too contaminated by the white devil?

Comment

Originally posted by He-Man View Post
                      Let's keep things on track guys OK

This thread about HOSS kicking the crap out of his legs....not black vs white!!!

can some embed this plez.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F2AitTPI5U0&ob=av2e

Comment

Originally posted by BDEGRD View Post

Comment

Originally posted by TehTroof View Post
                          Youre only holding yourself back by staying mad at "the white man".
                          Its sad that young black people already feel like theyre being held down. A lot havent even tried to make it, they just feel into the negativity that some of their elders passed down on them.
                          This isnt fucking 1850, everyone can succeed if they try hard enough.
                          If you dont succeed, its because of your poor attitude and work ethic.
                          I agree 10410401%

Comment

Originally posted by PSYCHOPATH View Post
                            It's OK, you can be mad at ginger people. They have no soul and they're bleach white, that's as white as they come.
                            Gingers aren't people.

Comment

I do not understand why that everyone talks about success, failure, work ethic when it comes to racial issues? I can not be successful, and raising racial issues?
                              The number of blacks in America living under the poverty line, and why not they like to work? or perhaps, the oldest and racial issues rooted within the American society?

Comment

Working...
                              X