Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pak-Man Flashback: Posing at the 2011 Arnold Classic. Can Pakulski Take the 2012 Flex Pro?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pak-Man Flashback: Posing at the 2011 Arnold Classic. Can Pakulski Take the 2012 Flex Pro?

Lionel Beyeke, Fouad Abiad, Ben Pakulski, Brandon Curry and Shawn Rhoden are confirmed with more big guns to come in the 2012 Flex Pro February 18. Here is a video of Ben Pakulski posing in March, 2011 at the Arnold Classic where he took tenth place. Last year at the Flex Pro, Pakulski took fifth. Later in the year he scored fourth place at the Australian Grand Prix and ninth place at FIBO Power. Can Pak-Man take the win in 2012? We will find out February 18th!

Not with that facial expression. Looks like he is about to take a shit. If he smiled to the crowd and judges while doing a most muscular he would be taken more seriously IMHO.

Comment

Originally posted by Damse View Post
      Not with that facial expression. Looks like he is about to take a shit. If he smiled to the crowd and judges while doing a most muscular he would be taken more seriously IMHO.
      very few smile while doing Most muscular and who cares. On the other hand I think he looks good but his gut is getting thicker where its not pleasing anymore.

Comment

Weak posing routine. He should hire a posing coach, not a trainer. These guys would place much higher if they knew how to present their physiques to the judges. Instead, we get walking blobs of shit doing the same three poses for three minutes and they ask the crowd for applause. Horrible for the sport.
        BIG CALVES MEAN EVERYTHING. . .

Comment

Oh look another flex athlete.......
          Team- Big Ramy. Believe the hype.
          We all live the same life man, just diff places and diff routines - Jay Cutler

Comment

Originally posted by Damse View Post
            This made me crack up. I really hope he doesn't take the Flex Pro, not a fan of his physique. Like weave said, his midsection is pretty thick/wide now, which makes his back width look small.
            "It's dark, and the mayne is hot"

Comment

Originally posted by boomermayne View Post
              This made me crack up. I really hope he doesn't take the Flex Pro, not a fan of his physique. Like weave said, his midsection is pretty thick/wide now, which makes his back width look small.
              ^This. And the way he walks around on stage on his toes, huffing and puffing and blowing his cheeks out like an angry chimpanzee, like a chimp ballerina.
              BIG CALVES MEAN EVERYTHING. . .

Comment

Originally posted by majrminer View Post
                ^This. And the way he walks around on stage on his toes, huffing and puffing and blowing his cheeks out like an angry chimpanzee, like a chimp ballerina.
                There is really no denying that today's bodybuilding has lost its charm and elegance. I could watch a 70's/80's BB show without having to fall asleep, because those guys knew how to present their work, and made it look like an art. The only real poser in this age of BB is Wolf IMO.

Comment

i didn't realise he had such a belly until recently, i saw some offseason photos of him and he looked preggers.

On the flashback video of him and hany training legs he said he never wears a belt or wraps, maybe he should start....i guess it couldn't hurt.

Comment

My pic of Ben from last year's Arnold judging...

Photo by Giles...

MD Global Muscle Radio ep.40-https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=-MIKWx8sAcw&t=5319s

Comment

Working...
                    X