X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pak Man training legs 5 weeks out!

http://www.flexonline.com/training/b...-2012-flex-pro
    I don't knock on doors motherfucker I knock doors over. -Flex Wheeler

You should post the link to his chest workout while you're at it because that was beast as well.

Comment

Pak man is the man !!!! WTF i just heard 38 inch quads !!!?? And Watson said 40 when legs are pumped ? Man he must be kidding or not ?! Ben is great bodybuilder but i still think he needs more time so his uper body catch his traemendeus legs and calves .

Comment

Ben KAPULSKI.

nice fucking typo

benkap.jpg
        Pain is Temporary, Pride is Forever

Comment

Originally posted by OTIS View Post
          Ben KAPULSKI.

nice fucking typo
          lolwut are you talking about OTIS.

Comment

Originally posted by OTIS View Post
            Ben KAPULSKI.

nice fucking typo
            Yeah, what are you talking about?! His last name is Pakulski, hence Pak Man!
            Seek Him and know Him. Jeremiah 29:13-14

Comment

Originally posted by MuscleAddict83 View Post
              Must be the time of the month for him lol. Btw, solid log you have going on the fst-7 forum. I still lurk all the time to check up on everyones progress. Huge motivation you guys are as always.

Comment

Originally posted by Angelo_29 View Post
                Must be the time of the month for him lol. Btw, solid log you have going on the fst-7 forum. I still lurk all the time to check up on everyones progress. Huge motivation you guys are as always.
                Originally posted by MuscleAddict83 View Post
                lolwut are you talking about OTIS.
                Did you actually watch the video? I'm going to assume not.

Comment

Originally posted by farrellzach View Post
                  Did you actually watch the video? I'm going to assume not.
                  lol...went back and just noticed. There were like 50 titles on that screen hard to catch that. Guess I'm in the wrong and OTIS isn't delusional lol...

Comment

Originally posted by eu View Post
                    Pak man is the man !!!! WTF i just heard 38 inch quads !!!?? And Watson said 40 when legs are pumped ? Man he must be kidding or not ?! Ben is great bodybuilder but i still think he needs more time so his uper body catch his traemendeus legs and calves .
                    40? cutler is only 34 -35 and they are huge

Comment

lol...went back and just noticed. There were like 50 titles on that screen hard to catch that. Guess I'm in the wrong and OTIS isn't delusional lol...
                      0_0
                      Pain is Temporary, Pride is Forever

Comment

Anybody else think he looks a bit behind for 5 or so weeks out?

Comment

Originally posted by eu View Post
                          OMFG

No BB has 38'' quads son, few have over 30'' on stage, very few.

Comment

Originally posted by fallenloki View Post
                            Anybody else think he looks a bit behind for 5 or so weeks out?
                            You can't really tell by looking at his legs AFTER a leg workout, they're too inflamed to really make out any detail. I remember on ** there was a vid of Marvin Ward training legs 8 weeks out from the NYP last year, and when he posed his legs at the end they had almost literally no detail, but it's just because of the inflammation (he was INSANELY shredded come show time).
                            Originally posted by Nik133

This is bodyBUILDING, not getting a bag of shit into condition building.

Comment

The thing that blew my mind;
                              He trained legs heavy in the morning on 20g of carbs, then did a giant set session of legs later that same day?! WHAT?!
                              Originally posted by Nik133

This is bodyBUILDING, not getting a bag of shit into condition building.

Comment

Working...
                              X