Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Stan RHINO Efferding POSING + CHEST 4 Weeks Out 2012 FLEX Pro SHREDDED!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

^^^^

405 aint 495...

Comment

Originally posted by Billy Blackwell View Post
      Underated physique imo. I also saw him pressing 495 on inclines. Must be the calorie reduction, anyone who has done so should know how your strength plunders
      Stans a strong ass dude and seems very approachable, but his physique is far from underrated. Don't get me wrong he looks great and maintains a solid look year round, but in terms of bodybuilding, his physique should never crack the top 10.
      "It's dark, and the mayne is hot"

Comment

Originally posted by roy1979 View Post
        after reading all your comments, You'r not a fag are you dude? sounds like you have a bit more than just Fanfare going on.
        LOFL. I just have his video and if I'm honest it's one of the best that I own. It's purely his strength that impresses me, his physique is nothing special at all IMHO.

Married with 2 kids, just trying to pick the right time to break outta the closet.

Comment

Stan is looking good.

Comment

Haha...

But Rhino looks like complete shit compared to levrone, so who cares how much he can incline press for 5. He's supposed to be a bodybuilder not a powerlifter

Originally posted by PowerBuilding View Post
            You must have missed this video of Rhino incline pressing 495 x 5.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KeBQI...e_gdata_player

Comment

Stan is an awesome guy. I'm definitely a fan
              www.centopani.com

Comment

Originally posted by Evan Centopani View Post
                Evan I know you aren't competing, but are you gonna be at the FLEX Pro this year?
                Stan Efferding Proving It DVD http://ProvingItDVD.com

Comment

Originally posted by calebr.09 View Post
                  Evan I know you aren't competing, but are you gonna be at the FLEX Pro this year?
                  Hey buddy. I won't be at the Flex...I'll be living at the gym cranking it out for the Arnold. Tell everyone out in Washington I said hi and be sure to give Stan my best!
                  www.centopani.com

Comment

Hey buddy. I won't be at the Flex...I'll be living at the gym cranking it out for the Arnold. Tell everyone out in Washington I said hi and be sure to give Stan my best!
                    Excited to see you step on stage!! Will do!
                    Stan Efferding Proving It DVD http://ProvingItDVD.com

Comment

Evan please dont crank one out at the gym people might get the wrong idea.
                      "Anyone can speak english when in might get you a little strange lol"

Comment

Big guy, gets rock hard every time which I always respect!
                        MD Global Muscle Radio ep.40-https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=-MIKWx8sAcw&t=5319s

Comment

Originally posted by mha987 View Post
                          But Rhino looks like complete shit compared to levrone, so who cares how much he can incline press for 5. He's supposed to be a bodybuilder not a powerlifter

You ever seen Stan in the gym? Hes a better POWERLIFTER than he is a bodybuilder, which is why people give him such props, hes in his mid 40's and hes a powerlifting champion plus hes got a good enough physique to be called a IFBB PRO, the strength of this guy is unreal

Comment

Evan, looking forward to meeting you in the future at one of the ifbb events, your knowledge about BBing and life itself is very motivating! Good luck at the Arnold

Comment

Originally posted by Natzo View Post
                              ^^^^

405 aint 495...

and 405 for a few reps 4 weeks out isnt 405 for 6 reps 1 week out like Levrone used to, Im just saying Ive never seen anybody so close to a show lift as much weight as Levrone used to with such great form, Levrone made 405 look like 225

Comment

Working...
                              X