Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2012 Flex Pro Play-by-Play w/Flex Wheeler, Shawn Ray & Hide!

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by Giles View Post
    Beyeke's got 4-5 kg to lose for the Arnold to really tighten up, hope he can get it off in time...
    No question, he is fighting to break Top 5 at best here.

    Comment




    • Comment


      • Straight first for Beyeke?!?! WOW... Thanks for the scorecards, now if only the judges could explain to us what they were/are looking for in the competitors

        Comment


        • If Correa got 5th place , then Jay Cutler can win the Mr. Olympia again this year . If Lionel beat all with his shitty marshmellow condition then why Markus Ruhl never placed higher than Dexter Jackson , he was double in size then Dex . Allmost all the contests have stupid desicions . What the fuck happened to striated glutes era ? It seemed like that was the thing u need to have so ull be considered u are in condition . Pro bodybuilding its an absolute confussion . The IFBB new rule marshmallow ass beats striated asses . Beyeke its a great bodybuilder but without 100 % condition his just off , at Flex pro he shouldve been 4 th . Judges wake up next time .

          Comment


          • Originally posted by Shawn Ray View Post
            No question, he is fighting to break Top 5 at best here.
            5th-6th for Beyeke at the Arnold would be a real achievement for him...He's got a difficult two weeks coming up...Treadmill and fibrous carbs with every meal I'd say!
            MD Global Muscle Radio ep.40-https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=-MIKWx8sAcw&t=5319s

            Comment


            • Originally posted by Giles View Post
              5th-6th for Beyeke at the Arnold would be a real achievement for him...He's got a difficult two weeks coming up...Treadmill and fibrous carbs with every meal I'd say!
              Giles, this Arnold Line up is not that deep after 4 or 5 guys it becomes a "Crap Shoot" at best. Lionel will be fighting for 5 or 6th easy.

              Comment


              • Originally posted by Shawn Ray View Post
                Giles, this Arnold Line up is not that deep after 4 or 5 guys it becomes a "Crap Shoot" at best. Lionel will be fighting for 5 or 6th easy.
                Yeah, I guess you're right Shawn...
                MD Global Muscle Radio ep.40-https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=-MIKWx8sAcw&t=5319s

                Comment


                • I agree with u Giles and Shawn , but if Lionel comes like he did in Flex Pro , then Ben Pakluski can have a shot at 5 or 6 spot , he matches good in comparasion with monster guys like Centopani ,Branch and Wolf , his back double is very week , but he can handle with them he is a monster mass too . Top 6 for Ben at the Arnold would be extraordinary .

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by Shawn Ray View Post
                    Giles, this Arnold Line up is not that deep after 4 or 5 guys it becomes a "Crap Shoot" at best. Lionel will be fighting for 5 or 6th easy.
                    Agreed. You have Dennis, Evan, Branch, Dexter and Lionel. Lionel might upset Dexter.

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by eu View Post
                      If Correa got 5th place , then Jay Cutler can win the Mr. Olympia again this year . If Lionel beat all with his shitty marshmellow condition then why Markus Ruhl never placed higher than Dexter Jackson , he was double in size then Dex . Allmost all the contests have stupid desicions . What the fuck happened to striated glutes era ? It seemed like that was the thing u need to have so ull be considered u are in condition . Pro bodybuilding its an absolute confussion . The IFBB new rule marshmallow ass beats striated asses . Beyeke its a great bodybuilder but without 100 % condition his just off , at Flex pro he shouldve been 4 th . Judges wake up next time .
                      I agree he was off, although I have to say that after seeing this guy in NY last year, I can see how the judges gave him the nod,...to a certain extent. He is sort of like a mini-Kai, just massive round muscle bellies with a small waist. He's really impressive in person. But nonetheless, his condition was not up to par at pre-judging, so I'm still scratching my head as to how he managed a perfect score in the morning??!

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by Jude2 View Post
                        Agreed. You have Dennis, Evan, Branch, Dexter and Lionel. Lionel might upset Dexter.
                        I cannot see Lionel beating Dexter !! Not yet anyway...
                        OF ALL THE THINGS I HAVE LOST , I MISS MY MIND THE MOST !

                        Comment


                        • Jude2 that will never happen never ever never ever .

                          Comment


                          • quality of pics = extremely bad.


                            congratulations to Beyeke.

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by eu View Post
                              I agree with u Giles and Shawn , but if Lionel comes like he did in Flex Pro , then Ben Pakluski can have a shot at 5 or 6 spot , he matches good in comparasion with monster guys like Centopani ,Branch and Wolf , his back double is very week , but he can handle with them he is a monster mass too . Top 6 for Ben at the Arnold would be extraordinary .
                              I like Pakulski's physique, under-rated I think...
                              MD Global Muscle Radio ep.40-https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=-MIKWx8sAcw&t=5319s

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by nissan200sx View Post
                                I cannot see Lionel beating Dexter !! Not yet anyway...
                                He will have to come in drier and leaner than he did at the Flex show, but this is BB so who knows.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X