Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lionel "L-Train" Brown Slams Shoulders 4 Days Out from 2012 Flex Pro & NOW ON MUSCLE BEACH TV!

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lionel "L-Train" Brown Slams Shoulders 4 Days Out from 2012 Flex Pro & NOW ON MUSCLE BEACH TV!

150s precontest. Love the intensity. Best wishes Lionel.
    BIG CALVES MEAN EVERYTHING. . .

Comment

Very Inspirational, I am sitting here putting my work out together on paper before I train later today and I wouldn't of thought to do supersets or Giant supersets till I saw this... Thanks for showing us a day of training in your world... ( So many forget that "no man is an island" and the people that stand behind our self improvment should be thanked often.)
      "Push the World."
      Bohley.

Comment

Dude is strong! He seems very down the earth.
        http://www.facebook.com/LasseSchulzNielsen

Comment

Always learning somthing new from these guys...Thanx L-Train good luck..
          Stay focused Maverick..

Comment

LT moving some weight 4 days out! best of luck!

Comment

4 days out and not showing the physique? WTF??!!??
              Muscular Development Online Editor
              FB: Ron Harris IG: RonHarrisMuscle Author "EvilX10: 10 Tales of Extreme Darkness"

Comment

great video . best of luck to Lionel . many pros dont get exposure , and they dont have the oportunity to film training videos on Md or other sites . MD WTF , make some videos with Johnnie Jackson , Leo Ingram ,Troy Alves , Quincy Taylor , there are so many pros that deserve more exposure , people could leran some new stuff from this beasts . I like this video of Lionel Brown , he trains with no carbs with fuckin huge weights and supersets and drop sets , he really pushes it , hope he will get a good placement .

Comment

Originally posted by eu View Post
                  great video . best of luck to Lionel . many pros dont get exposure , and they dont have the oportunity to film training videos on Md or other sites . MD WTF , make some videos with Johnnie Jackson , Leo Ingram ,Troy Alves , Quincy Taylor , there are so many pros that deserve more exposure , people could leran some new stuff from this beasts . I like this video of Lionel Brown , he trains with no carbs with fuckin huge weights and supersets and drop sets , he really pushes it , hope he will get a good placement .
                  Easier said than done bro, you act like MD has a magic switch where they can get any video at the blink of an eye. These things take time and proper planning. I'm sure MD knows what they are doing lol.

Comment

L-train you speak very well. I like your style. You look good regardless of where the judges place you. Keep up the good work.

Comment

Originally posted by Ron Harris View Post
                      4 days out and not showing the physique? WTF??!!??
                      WHAT?

Comment

MD is always on the lookout for guys to follow and promote before a contest but it s not always possible because of where they are located or simply we don't know if they are even competing as they don't always announce it in advance. In Lionel s case, we just got lucky because I ran into him at an even a couple months ago and he told me he was doing the Flex Pro, so I made a mental note of it then and here we are today but I agree with you, the more often we have great guys like Lionel to help promote and let the fans and the judges know they are coming, the better.
                        Best of luck to L-Train in Santa Monica and in Australia, I'm sure he will do us proud.

Comment

Originally posted by dewaynejones777 View Post
                          L-train you speak very well. I like your style. You look good regardless of where the judges place you. Keep up the good work.
                          Ha! Very true, I told him that myself today. Very well spoken.

Comment

You pretty much get the same thing from Branch Warren as you would from a JOJ video

Comment

Nice to see different guys get exposure.

Good luck!
                              "Gentlemen, we can rebuild him. We have the technology ... Better. Stronger. Faster."

Comment

Working...
                              X