This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by mayor of bodybuilding View Post
    I never said i was VIP! Im just a fan and the guys heve been very nice to me and im 46 years old I dont need or want people to pretend they like me. I do get text and videos.
    Mayor - you know if the friendships are real so don't bother trying to explain. I'm the singer of a local rock band, I have lots of band friends....but very few have my cell phone number or personal email but ALL have the bands general email. At a concert I'm "friends" with all our fans....but there are only a few who come backstage!!! You get the idea
    FORTUNE FAVORS THE BRAVE

Comment

• Originally posted by He-Man View Post
      Mayor - you know if the friendships are real so don't bother trying to explain. I'm the singer of a local rock band, I have lots of band friends....but very few have my cell phone number or personal email but ALL have the bands general email. At a concert I'm "friends" with all our fans....but there are only a few who come backstage!!! You get the idea
      thats right!

Comment

• Originally posted by He-Man View Post
        So basically the only real friends are hot groupie women lol

Comment

What are you reading? I never belittled lionel,he has great genes,but the guys who busted thier asses to get in shape should be rewarded for thier Efforts! Its a bb forum,hence we debate bodybuilding results! Undestand?

PS Cool my jets? Its called passion!
          Why you so angry?

If you can't handle my posts or the truth don't read them.

Comment

I never said i was VIP! Im just a fan and the guys heve been very nice to me and im 46 years old I dont need or want people to pretend they like me. I do get text and videos.
            Such a flamer...
            I went Camp Crystal Lake when I was younger.

Training Log

Comment

• Congratulations on your win Eduardo!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by TheFuture View Post
                So basically the only real friends are hot groupie women lol
                Yup...and guys with DRUGS!!! LOL
                FORTUNE FAVORS THE BRAVE

Comment

• The french bbing is back in force

Comment

Working...
                  X