Announcement

Collapse

Registration by Email Only

Due to frequent disruptions by a rogue user on the forum, automatic email regisration will be suspended. Users will still be able to auto-register, but will not be able to post or comment until verified by a forum admin.

If there are any questions or concerns, please email [email protected]

Thanks very much for your cooperation

sincerely,
Jen the Admin
See more
See less

Lionel Beyeke Wins the 2012 Flex Pro!

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mayor of bodybuilding View Post
    Own me? What has he done since? NOTHING! next!
    well he owned you , so....
    "Biggest Penis I've Ever Seen", Says My Blind Girfreind.

Comment

I like lionel but imo he just looked like a mixture of off season and contest shape
      Subscribe - http://youtube.com/blackwellmuscle
      http://swoletra.com

Comment

Originally posted by buster12 View Post
        well he owned you , so....
        I guess your idea of being owned is losing a Magazine contract and supplement contract at the same time!

ps i guess you missed my interviews with BSA sean allen,jon delatosa and eugene mishin and his wife! The pros seem cool with me,so dont listen to other peoples lies!

Comment

BOO!

Comment

Originally posted by Billy Blackwell View Post
            I like lionel but imo he just looked like a mixture of off season and contest shape
            Probably trying to peak at the AC.

Comment

Originally posted by mayor of bodybuilding View Post
              I guess your idea of being owned is losing a Magazine contract and supplement contract at the same time!
              Which PRO are we talking about? Cedric? I sure hope you're not dissing Cedric Mayor LOL
              FORTUNE FAVORS THE BRAVE

Comment

lionel best shape

lonel had the smallest waist- with the biggest muscles. the other guys are ripped but their abdominals have no deep separation- that means they are not dieted down enough: even if all the other bodyparts are shredded- if your waist does not have deep grooves , then you have not dieted long enough to be a top champion. shawn rodens. belly button is so gross i would puke and im a guy. his body is wrecked if he cannot fix that disgusting problem. eduardo does not have enough muscle on his lower body to match the big guys. he looks great but he is no shawn ray
                Last edited by fwaapo; February 19, 2012, 02:14 AM. Reason: spelling

Comment

WELL YOU FANS WILL COMPLAIN BUT STILL GO TO SHOWS THE ATHLETES WILL COMPLAIN AND DO NOTHING SO THERE YOU GO MORE BULLSHIT FROM IFBB...
                  Infinite + 1 = Doing what others are scared to dream of.

Comment

Originally posted by PRO LEE PRIEST View Post
                    WELL YOU FANS WILL COMPLAIN BUT STILL GO TO SHOWS THE ATHLETES WILL COMPLAIN AND DO NOTHING SO THERE YOU GO MORE BULLSHIT FROM IFBB...
                    hahahaha he's back
                    Originally posted by modredtrenton
                    someone said 20 pounds of REAL muscle is all you can gain as a natty in you whole life

Comment

Originally posted by PRO LEE PRIEST View Post
                      Whats up lee?

Comment

Muscular Development needs to start an ifbb show and end the BS....

Comment

i think beyeke shouldnt even made top five was watery and soft,eduardo was the hardest condition def a top 3 placing,fouad looked good but not as crisp and ful as the year prior,ben was in shape ,rhoden was soft and watery but his shape carried him as did beyeke's should have gone ben1,eduardo2,fouad3,rhoden4,beyeke5

Comment

MD should do their own Mr. O since the olympia must be bought by weider AMI too

Comment

Not much Mayor just seeing the IFBB is off to good start...the sport is dead now they are just burying it this year....These athletes need to find their balls and make a stand..screw the IFBB without the athletes what can they do????? NOTHING...When the athletes finally wake up and see this maybe the sport can change for the better...until that day...just keep bending over and bring the lube..cause many more will be fucked..
                              Infinite + 1 = Doing what others are scared to dream of.

Comment

what the hell happened to everyone alot of these guys saying the nailing it and all but a few absolutley did this alot of guys u could see improvment in size but couldnt see it through the water

Comment

Working...
                                X