Announcement

Collapse

Registration by Email Only

Due to frequent disruptions by a rogue user on the forum, automatic email regisration will be suspended. Users will still be able to auto-register, but will not be able to post or comment until verified by a forum admin.

If there are any questions or concerns, please email [email protected]

Thanks very much for your cooperation

sincerely,
Jen the Admin
See more
See less

Lionel Beyeke Wins the 2012 Flex Pro!

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PRO LEE PRIEST View Post
    Not much Mayor just seeing the IFBB is off to good start...the sport is dead now they are just burying it this year....These athletes need to find their balls and make a stand..screw the IFBB without the athletes what can they do????? NOTHING...When the athletes finally wake up and see this maybe the sport can change for the better...until that day...just keep bending over and bring the lube..cause many more will be fucked..
    what do you think would happen if all the athlete left the ifbb?? would they join chris cormier or start a whole new league?

Comment

i think this is fucking true mate sick of bloody politics when atheletes are puting there blood sweat and tears into this not to mention the hard earnd dolars when alot of them dont have good sponsorship to throw this money down the drain beyeke was the worst conditiond athelete there so dnt know wtf he won of sharper competitors

Comment

Originally posted by AreYouStupid View Post
        what do you think would happen if all the athlete left the ifbb?? would they join chris cormier or start a whole new league?
        They wouldn't have to leave they could take stand and not compete till the IFBB cleaned up it's act...Hell big sports do it go on strike etc and they make millions...most of those pros this weekend are out of pocket for all the hell they just went through...They all need to stand together and be heard...without them there is nothing....
        Infinite + 1 = Doing what others are scared to dream of.

Comment

Originally posted by mayor of bodybuilding View Post
          Own me? What has he done since? NOTHING! next!
          Cool it with the hate for Lionel.

Comment

thats actually exactly how i had the top 5....correa could have been a spot or two higher but 5th place in the open division when he's a 202 or 212 competitor isn't shabby at all IMO. lionel could have been harder in places and i was hoping fouad would have looked better, ben looked awesome

Comment

Not much Mayor just seeing the IFBB is off to good start...the sport is dead now they are just burying it this year....These athletes need to find their balls and make a stand..screw the IFBB without the athletes what can they do????? NOTHING...When the athletes finally wake up and see this maybe the sport can change for the better...until that day...just keep bending over and bring the lube..cause many more will be fucked..
              I Respect your opion lee and i loved seeing you at the 1998 olympia,your posing was classic and i just try to remember the great bodybilding legends like you!

Comment

Lee good to see you on the board again bringing some life to these threads..... who would you have placed in top 3?

Comment

Originally posted by dman93 View Post
                  lionel has silly genetcs and a great future in bodybuilding,debate does not mean hate!

Comment

Originally posted by mayor of bodybuilding View Post
                    lionel has silly genetcs and a great future in bodybuilding,debate does not mean hate!
                    Your dislike for Lionel winning and Correa coming 5th is border line hate.

Comment

He looked a few weeks out. If he was on stage next to a stage ready Flex, Shawn, and Levrone, he would get owned. If guys like Evan, Branch, Wolf, Heath, Kai, and Victor were in the show, he would have been in trouble.

Comment

Lee good to see you on the board again bringing some life to these threads..... who would you have placed in top 3?
                        I would need to see all of them only saw these top 5...out of them Eduardo, Faud...then i would need to see some others cause i find it hard to believe these others were in the best shape out of other guys at the show...Yes these guys might have some size ...but thought judging is also about condition etc...sometimes these judges get lazy and think of ok he's off now but come Arnold Classic he will be better....That's bullshit you judge them on how they look on this day not how they will look in a few weeks...
                        Infinite + 1 = Doing what others are scared to dream of.

Comment

Eduardo got robbed-Point Blank!!!

Comment

Lee, you always say what others think but fear to speak. Bring it brother. Wake em up.

Comment

correa should have placed higher.. its simple as that... shit like this can do 1 of 2 things, drive a competitor to do some serious work and come back and kill or fall back.. im hoping he comes back and kills next year. I hope that cock pic didnt hurt his rep to the judges..probably to the women but thats another story....

Comment

WELL YOU FANS WILL COMPLAIN BUT STILL GO TO SHOWS THE ATHLETES WILL COMPLAIN AND DO NOTHING SO THERE YOU GO MORE BULLSHIT FROM IFBB...
                                Well said!!! The fans are as bad as the judges! But don't take my word for it. Just read some of the comments that are posted. Grow up people!!! It's not a sport. It's a political pageant used to promote the businesses that have developed around it. Supplements,clothing,equipment,expos,magazines,ect .... Oh don't forget the big one"illegal substances".

Comment

Working...
                                X