Announcement

Collapse

Registration by Email Only

Due to frequent disruptions by a rogue user on the forum, automatic email regisration will be suspended. Users will still be able to auto-register, but will not be able to post or comment until verified by a forum admin.

If there are any questions or concerns, please email [email protected]

Thanks very much for your cooperation

sincerely,
Jen the Admin
See more
See less

Lionel Beyeke Wins the 2012 Flex Pro!

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Totally bullshit!! It should be Ben or Fuad... Dissapointing start by IFBB..

Comment

not hoss, he clearly missed...

Comment

Man I just made IT back to Vegas from the Flex Pro. It was a awesome show. Top 5 competitors looked great. Lionel Beyeke will be knocking on the door of alot of pros. BEWARE!

Comment

I've kind of finally come to the realization that many pros have told me in the past - this sport is fucking rigged. It is all politics. Watching the show tonight it was apparent that the "chosen ones" were clearly favored. There is no impartiality to it. No way Beyeke was better than everyone else - especially when Correa fucking owned him in every facet but size.

Because Correa doesn't have a suppliment or magazine sponsorship he got shafted. Plain and simple. As did a few others who were in the same boat.

I disagree with Lee Priest on a lot of things, but he is right, there needs to be a mutiny on this ship because it is taking on water ever so slowly, bit by bit.

Comment

Originally posted by dman93 View Post
            Your dislike for Lionel winning and Correa coming 5th is border line hate.
            Well I guess Shawn Ray and Flex Wheeler are Haters too! The term Hater is so LAME!

Comment

Yes he does, he's sponsored by Brazilian supplement company Probiotica.

Comment

Originally posted by Fowl View Post
                I've kind of finally come to the realization that many pros have told me in the past - this sport is fucking rigged. It is all politics. Watching the show tonight it was apparent that the "chosen ones" were clearly favored. There is no impartiality to it. No way Beyeke was better than everyone else - especially when Correa fucking owned him in every facet but size.

Because Correa doesn't have a suppliment or magazine sponsorship he got shafted. Plain and simple. As did a few others who were in the same boat.

I disagree with Lee Priest on a lot of things, but he is right, there needs to be a mutiny on this ship because it is taking on water ever so slowly, bit by bit.
                Of course it's rigged. Check out NO shotgun Radio where Wayne Demilia talks about how rotten Ben Weider really was. It hasn't changed as you saw tonight.

Comment

I hope these judges aren't at the Arnold or Branch is walking away with number two. I bet Shawn and Flex's glutes look better than Lionel's did tonight. Such a disappointing start!

Comment

Is it not apparent they were going for size. Which is why Lionel got 1st and Eduardo got 5th. And Ben Pakulski got 2nd! Thats the way I see it.
                    www.LamarByrdJr.com
                    TeamWolf

Comment

I like beyeke's shape & symetry but thought condition from the back couldve been better.. Proud of big ben he brought it looked great!

Comment

i would love to see a camparison on beyeke ane eduardo.. its a joke how he won, 3rd at best

Comment

Originally posted by bigbadwolf00 View Post
                          Is it not apparent they were going for size. Which is why Lionel got 1st and Eduardo got 5th. And Ben Pakulski got 2nd! Thats the way I see it.
                          That's about the only way to make sense of it.

Comment

The fuss and fury of peoples placing at shows are common place here.

I wanted Ben P to win but he didn't, so fuck. Lionel won, i don't care who won. Correa got 5th, tough shit.... They want to do a subjective judges sport within an organisation that over the years perhaps has had some iffy judging then that's their problem.

My main issue was MOB having a go at Lionel and trying to dumb down his success.

Comment

what a shame...
                              Lance Armstrong is a winner.
                              Chael Sonnen to be next president.

Comment

Originally posted by He-Man View Post
                                Which PRO are we talking about? Cedric? I sure hope you're not dissing Cedric Mayor LOL
                                Hahaha
                                Cedric McMillan... The One

Comment

Working...
                                X