Announcement

Collapse

Registration by Email Only

Due to frequent disruptions by a rogue user on the forum, automatic email regisration will be suspended. Users will still be able to auto-register, but will not be able to post or comment until verified by a forum admin.

If there are any questions or concerns, please email [email protected]

Thanks very much for your cooperation

sincerely,
Jen the Admin
See more
See less

Lionel Beyeke Wins the 2012 Flex Pro!

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mayor of bodybuilding View Post
    I guess your idea of being owned is losing a Magazine contract and supplement contract at the same time!

ps i guess you missed my interviews with BSA sean allen,jon delatosa and eugene mishin and his wife! The pros seem cool with me,so dont listen to other peoples lies!
    Hahaha, do we really need to do this again?
    "the pros SEEM cool with me"..... Hahaha
    Cedric McMillan... The One

Comment

Originally posted by mcmillan View Post
      Hahaha, do we really need to do this again?
      "the pros SEEM cool with me"..... Hahaha
      oh shit lol
      Originally posted by modredtrenton
      someone said 20 pounds of REAL muscle is all you can gain as a natty in you whole life

Comment

Originally posted by mayor of bodybuilding View Post
        Own me? What has he done since? NOTHING! next!
        ... Sooooo tempting....
        Cedric McMillan... The One

Comment

Originally posted by mcmillan View Post
          ... Sooooo tempting....
          Big mcmillan!!! we miss you bro! how are doing??
          Victor Bortoletto - Brazilian ifbb States Champ

Comment

about the results!! the judges go for size this time!! definitily
            Victor Bortoletto - Brazilian ifbb States Champ

Comment

im a big fan of lionel im not sure if he deserved it tonight but at the same time i dont time it should always come down to the most conditoned body on stage if that was the case **** ******* would be a pro right now, its a mix of everything i had fouad winning but i just dont think should always say conditioning wins shows cuz its shud a be a mix of lines, symmetry and conditioning and i thought fouad had all of that
              nstagram: lightsout50

Comment

A couple weeks ago I was predicting Lionel to win but not the way he looked yesterday. If he came in a few lbs lighter and more crisp then I wouldn't have a problem with him winning. Lee Priest is right, these guys are killing themselves and getting seriously shafted. They need to come together and make a stand, period!

Comment

Originally posted by Luisalfaro View Post
                  Lol beyeke will know what is to compete when he stands near centaponi and branch at the arnold
                  He's not at that level yet. He can win smaller shows but at the O it will be out muscled by those guys. If he tightens up I can see him placing 5th or 6th
                  SMOKE WEED EVERYDAY
                  2016 NBA Champs...Cleveland Cavs

Comment

Originally posted by Fowl View Post
                    I've kind of finally come to the realization that many pros have told me in the past - this sport is fucking rigged. It is all politics. Watching the show tonight it was apparent that the "chosen ones" were clearly favored. There is no impartiality to it. No way Beyeke was better than everyone else - especially when Correa fucking owned him in every facet but size.

Because Correa doesn't have a suppliment or magazine sponsorship he got shafted. Plain and simple. As did a few others who were in the same boat.

I disagree with Lee Priest on a lot of things, but he is right, there needs to be a mutiny on this ship because it is taking on water ever so slowly, bit by bit.
                    So you think that razor shape condition should rule over overall size in condition,then this guy should win all the shows...lol!
                    http://www.gmvbodybuilding.com/wp-co...larence-14.jpg

Comment

talking with someone that was at the show this was a fair judging, he said both Beyeke and Pakulski looked dominant, while correa was shredded he was much smaller than the other guys.

Comment

It's a subjective sport, we have to keep that in mind. Conditioning is just one aspect. I actually like Fouad based on the pics but again things are different in pics than in person. Pakman looked good also. Correa had the conditioning but not as big as the other guys, I don't think he should have won but maybe should have placed higher.
                        VP of Marketing for Nutrabio
                        instagram @naturalguy2.0

Comment

Eduardo, to me, very, very impressive- not to say he should have been first...just sayin. Lionel has excellent shapes, but the other guys do too-- and there were guys with alot better conditioning.

Comment

More BS judging...what else is new. I agree with Lee Priest...all these guys instead of being PC should just band together and go on some "sort of strike" until these judges are made to explain themselves and are held accountable. This seemed like nothing more than Weider (FLEX) propaganda....gifting Beyeke with 1st place while shafting Correa with 5th!
                            "I'd rather be dead than average" - Mike Maddog Bell

Comment

Originally posted by naturalguy View Post
                              It's a subjective sport, we have to keep that in mind. Conditioning is just one aspect. I actually like Fouad based on the pics but again things are different in pics than in person. Pakman looked good also. Correa had the conditioning but not as big as the other guys, I don't think he should have won but maybe should have placed higher.
                              ^
                              This.

With things being so subjective you are never going to have everyone all agree on who should win no matter what show but I just didn't see what the judges saw tonight. In my opinion I had

1. Faud (best combo of size and conditioning)
                              2. Pac (good size but not quite the conditioning)
                              3. Correa (best conditioning overall but not enough size)
                              4. Rhoden (not quite the size and pretty good conditioning)
                              5. Lionel (I think he had the most eye pleasing shape but looked a few weeks out)

Comment

its almost impossible to form a valid opinion from pictures. You have to see them standing next to each other, in person.

Comment

Working...
                                X