Announcement

Collapse

Registration by Email Only

Due to frequent disruptions by a rogue user on the forum, automatic email regisration will be suspended. Users will still be able to auto-register, but will not be able to post or comment until verified by a forum admin.

If there are any questions or concerns, please email [email protected]

Thanks very much for your cooperation

sincerely,
Jen the Admin
See more
See less

Lionel Beyeke Wins the 2012 Flex Pro!

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

so whats the next show for beyeke? is he doing the arnold?
    Hard work + Dedication= MORE MUSCLE.(and haters)

Comment

Let me get this straight Lionel on the cover of Flex and he won the Flex Pro ummmmm nobody saw that one coming.

Comment

Originally posted by danthemanbatman View Post
        Eduardo looked INSANE
        I guess no one noticed his lack of overall balance specifically his leg size not matching up?
        Cyberpump! - The Home of High Intensity Training (HIT) - http://www.cyberpump.com

Comment

Originally posted by Cyberpump View Post
          I guess no one noticed his lack of overall balance specifically his leg size not matching up?
          No, cause we read that Shawn and Flex predicted him to win, then they said he won as he came out, thus we must adhere to that at all costs and not use our own eyes to make any critiques whatsoever.

Comment

Originally posted by mcmillan View Post
            Hahaha, do we really need to do this again?
            "the pros SEEM cool with me"..... Hahaha
            Inb4 Cedric owns Mayor a second time...
            "Biggest Penis I've Ever Seen", Says My Blind Girfreind.

Comment

TEN NAMES PLEASE

Comment

Originally posted by Chode Logan View Post
                TEN NAMES PLEASE
                lmao! "He threatened to beat me like a girl! "
                "Biggest Penis I've Ever Seen", Says My Blind Girfreind.

Comment

Mayor is the president of Shmoe-town records.

Comment

Originally posted by PRO LEE PRIEST View Post
                    They wouldn't have to leave they could take stand and not compete till the IFBB cleaned up it's act...Hell big sports do it go on strike etc and they make millions...most of those pros this weekend are out of pocket for all the hell they just went through...They all need to stand together and be heard...without them there is nothing....
                    Good point....however, due to the lack of money in the sport these guys are terrified to lose their contracts so the ones who have the magazine and supplement deals, the top 10-15 PROS really, they won't bite the hand that feeds them IMO!!!
                    Last edited by He-Man; February 19, 2012, 12:09 PM.
                    FORTUNE FAVORS THE BRAVE

Comment

Prior to the show, I hoped Lionel would win, but win fairly. It is obvious that he was nowhere near his best NOR better than several other competitors on this stage. SHAME ON THE JUDGES!

Comment

I thought Beyeke was the best bb'er on that stage if you go by mass, shape, fullness, no weak body parts, tight waist and lean all around...but he didn't have shredd glutes so boo hoo LOL If he was more conditioned from the back he would have silenced all the BS and I predict he will look a LOT better atmthe ASC!!!

And Im personally happy if the judging is going in this direction as the ultra shredded thing is so fuckin unhealthy for these guys. Look at Beyeke again, he was an awesome balance of mass and cuts...to be picky he could have been harder from the back.....but I hate when I see the shredded, depleted, smaller guys beating the huge, round, full guys.
                        FORTUNE FAVORS THE BRAVE

Comment

Originally posted by He-Man View Post
                          I thought Beyeke was the best bb'er on that stage if you go by mass, shape, fullness, no weak body parts, tight waist and lean all around...but he didn't have shredd glutes so boo hoo LOL If he was more conditioned from the back he would have silenced all the BS and I predict he will look a LOT better atmthe ASC!!!

And Im personally happy if the judging is going in this direction as the ultra shredded thing is so fuckin unhealthy for these guys. Look at Beyeke again, he was an awesome balance of mass and cuts...to be picky he could have been harder from the back.....but I hate when I see the shredded, depleted, smaller guys beating the huge, round, full guys.
                          This !!!
                          Eduardo = + amazing condition , dry , thick back and crazy arms
                          - somehow smallish and shallow legs , wide waist , narrow shoulders , needs more chest development , short , not pleasing to the eyes and strange looking front double biceps and abs and thighs shots and short torso.
                          Abiad = + big , great condition , dry
                          - smaller then before and strange shaped arms , wide waist , very flat , back should be bigger
                          So Beyeke is the rightful winner , should Eduardo be higher - YES ! Just my 2c's

Comment

Maybe They just want MD fans to piss off LOL

Comment

Originally posted by He-Man View Post
                              Well said and agreed, again conditioning is just one aspect
                              VP of Marketing for Nutrabio
                              instagram @naturalguy2.0

Comment

i was there last night. Correa was retard shredded. Foad should have been no lower than 2nd. he is complete and was the best conditioned of the big guys
                                instagram: fit4payne_benthebuilder

Comment

Working...
                                X