Announcement

Collapse

Registration by Email Only

Due to frequent disruptions by a rogue user on the forum, automatic email regisration will be suspended. Users will still be able to auto-register, but will not be able to post or comment until verified by a forum admin.

If there are any questions or concerns, please email [email protected]

Thanks very much for your cooperation

sincerely,
Jen the Admin
See more
See less

Lionel Beyeke Wins the 2012 Flex Pro!

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by mcmillan View Post
    Hahaha, do we really need to do this again?
    "the pros SEEM cool with me"..... Hahaha
    Well no names yet? Please stop the lies!

Comment

• Originally posted by mayor of bodybuilding View Post
      Hey He made it personal not me. I just talk about how guys look,ohterwise md would ban me. We all have problems in life,guess what I stiil have to go to work despite my lifes problems. Life is tough.

ps How is saying a guy was not in shape personal,These guys are pros and get paid to show up in shape.
      You mad fun of him loosing his job. He did show up to work and he won , he just felt betrayed because of all the positive support you had showed him before his placing that's what made it personal. When you choose to have a personal relationship with bodybuilders your no longer just a fan critiquing a contest . A simple comment wouldn't have hurt it was the all out assault that bothered him. I like you alot Mayor and find most of your posts to be quite respectful but it is understandable why Cedric got a little upset last year . If you wanna be considered a friend by top pros you may have to temper your posts. If Ced was way better then Eugene that day (in your eyes) and Eugene and you made post after post about why Eugene should have lost do you really believe Eugene would still like you as much as he does ? Honestly ?

Comment

Hey He made it personal not me. I just talk about how guys look,ohterwise md would ban me. We all have problems in life,guess what I stiil have to go to work despite my lifes problems. Life is tough.

ps How is saying a guy was not in shape personal,These guys are pros and get paid to show up in shape.
        Having normal "life" problems and having your family in the ICU while you're trying to do a contest prep and you don't know if they're going to live or die is WAY fuckin different. I'm amazed he did the Europa and NYC at all. And you don't need to rub in the losing of contracts. I doubt that had much to do with placings as he WON a PRO show in 2010 and some guys competeing for YEARS....WITH contracts....have never even done that LOL The man has a great, respectable job which he's obviously not willing to lose right now just to compete in a sport where you NEED to basically kill yourself just to have ripped ass cheeks for all the queens out there LOL. I'd prefer if the PROS today looked more like the 80's guys but with better legs LOL For example, I thought Beyeke was a healthy compromise between huge and full...and almost cut enough. He was almost perfect IMO. I think the way that some guys get so rediculously shredded....can't be too healthy.

I predict that the next time we see Cedric we will see something exceptional....and Mayor will jump on the band wagon LOL
        Last edited by He-Man; February 19, 2012, 05:51 PM.
        FORTUNE FAVORS THE BRAVE

Comment

• Originally posted by TheFuture View Post
          You mad fun of him loosing his job. He did show up to work and he won , he just felt betrayed because of all the positive support you had showed him before his placing that's what made it personal. When you choose to have a personal relationship with bodybuilders your no longer just a fan critiquing a contest . A simple comment wouldn't have hurt it was the all out assault that bothered him. I like you alot Mayor and find most of your posts to be quite respectful but it is understandable why Cedric got a little upset last year . If you wanna be considered a friend by top pros you may have to temper your posts. If Ced was way better then Eugene that day (in your eyes) and Eugene and you made post after post about why Eugene should have lost do you really believe Eugene would still like you as much as he does ? Honestly ?
          Im not happy he lost his job,if you read my posts about him most are very complimentary,but the moment i said he was offf he attacked me and said the pros pretend to like me. All I asked for was the truth,if a pro,like cedric hates me im cool with it.Im a grown man and can deal with not being liked by all.But if your ging to Sling shit at least produce the names! They can pm me anytime and i would never make it public!

Comment

• Originally posted by He-Man View Post
            Having normal "life" problems and having your family in the ICU while you're trying to do a contest prep and you don't know if they're going to live or die is WAY fuckin different. I'm amazed he did the Europa and NYC at all. And you don't need to rub in the losing of contracts. I doubt that had much to do with placings as he WON a PRO show in 2010 and some guys competeing for YEARS....WITH contracts....have never even done that LOL The man has a great, respectable job which he's obviously not willing to lose right now just to compete in a sport where you NEED to basically kill yourself just to have ripped ass cheeks for all the queens out there LOL. I'd prefer if the PROS today looked more like the 80's guys but with better legs LOL For example, I thought Beyeke was a healthy compromise between huge and full...and almost cut enough. He was almost perfect IMO. I think the way that some guys get so rediculously shredded....can't be too healthy.

I predict that the next time we see Cedric we will see something exceptional....and Mayor will jump on the band wagon LOL
            No i wont We dont like each ohter!

Comment

No i wont We dont like each ohter!
              Fair enough
              FORTUNE FAVORS THE BRAVE

Comment

• Pretty sure all the pros think you are a weird d-bag. I'd be shocked if they didn't.
                A standard is set when performance is taken to a new level.

Comment

• Originally posted by MEAT ROCKET View Post
                  Pretty sure all the pros think you are a weird d-bag. I'd be shocked if they didn't.
                  Well After training with Branden Ray,Ben White and Eugene and going to Dinner and a Photo shoot with Guy Cisternino,He invted me And getting several phone numbers,It sure is a strange way to treat someone you dont like?

Comment

• Lets not turn this thread into a Cedric vs Mayor fight. We've done that before & it doesn't need to happen again.

Thanks

Comment

• Lionel had a great combination of size and shape but not the best condition, Pac Man was huge but still has weak points, Correa had awesome condition but has flaws and lacked size compared to the top four, Fouad had a little bit of everything but not the best of anything, Rhoden had great shape but needed more size and condition. You could make a case for and against all of them............it's gotta be politics!

Comment

Well After training with Branden Ray,Ben White and Eugene and going to Dinner and a Photo shoot with Guy Cisternino,He invted me And getting several phone numbers,It sure is a strange way to treat someone you dont like?
                        Mayor you picking up all the bodybuilders in the IFBB now??

Comment

• Originally posted by He-Man View Post

this sport isnt healthy... neither is a lot of others.. its not healthy to kick someone in the face, but that doesnt stop MMA fighters!

Comment

• Originally posted by hulk7280 View Post
                            Mayor you picking up all the bodybuilders in the IFBB now??
                            Just Stating the Facts!

Comment

• Originally posted by hulk7280 View Post
                              this sport isnt healthy... neither is a lot of others.. its not healthy to kick someone in the face, but that doesnt stop MMA fighters!
                              That's true but MMA is pretty new and I bet a lot of the guys who were/are big over the last 5-10 yrs will have some medical issues over the next 10-15 years down the road like brain issues, joint problems, disc problems....it's an extreme sport. Hey, at least they can make some good money...the top guys can anyways!!! In bb'ing only the TOP 10-15 guys make any real money for the health risks they take. If I was a teenagers today I'd try my hand at MMA over bb'ing for sure.
                              FORTUNE FAVORS THE BRAVE

Comment

• this sport is as real as WWE
                                I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man comes to the Father, but by Me.
                                JESUS THE CHRIST

Comment

Working...
                                X