Announcement

Collapse

Registration by Email Only

Due to frequent disruptions by a rogue user on the forum, automatic email regisration will be suspended. Users will still be able to auto-register, but will not be able to post or comment until verified by a forum admin.

If there are any questions or concerns, please email [email protected]

Thanks very much for your cooperation

sincerely,
Jen the Admin
See more
See less

Lionel Beyeke Wins the 2012 Flex Pro!

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CARIS2
    replied
    The french bbing is back in force

Leave a comment:

• He-Man
    replied
    Originally posted by TheFuture View Post
    So basically the only real friends are hot groupie women lol
    Yup...and guys with DRUGS!!! LOL

Leave a comment:

• DMarty
    replied
    Congratulations on your win Eduardo!!!

Leave a comment:

• bolsen
    replied
    Originally posted by mayor of bodybuilding View Post
    I never said i was VIP! Im just a fan and the guys heve been very nice to me and im 46 years old I dont need or want people to pretend they like me. I do get text and videos.
    Such a flamer...

Leave a comment:

• dman93
    replied
    What are you reading? I never belittled lionel,he has great genes,but the guys who busted thier asses to get in shape should be rewarded for thier Efforts! Its a bb forum,hence we debate bodybuilding results! Undestand?

PS Cool my jets? Its called passion!
    Why you so angry?

If you can't handle my posts or the truth don't read them.

Leave a comment:

• TheFuture
    replied
    Originally posted by He-Man View Post
    Mayor - you know if the friendships are real so don't bother trying to explain. I'm the singer of a local rock band, I have lots of band friends....but very few have my cell phone number or personal email but ALL have the bands general email. At a concert I'm "friends" with all our fans....but there are only a few who come backstage!!! You get the idea
    So basically the only real friends are hot groupie women lol

Leave a comment:

• mayor of bodybuilding
    replied
    Originally posted by He-Man View Post
    Mayor - you know if the friendships are real so don't bother trying to explain. I'm the singer of a local rock band, I have lots of band friends....but very few have my cell phone number or personal email but ALL have the bands general email. At a concert I'm "friends" with all our fans....but there are only a few who come backstage!!! You get the idea
    thats right!

Leave a comment:

• He-Man
    replied
    I never said i was VIP! Im just a fan and the guys heve been very nice to me and im 46 years old I dont need or want people to pretend they like me. I do get text and videos.

Leave a comment:

• buster12
    replied
    More like a delusional memeber of Bodybuilding's city council that doesn't exist...

Leave a comment:

• mayor of bodybuilding
    replied
    Originally posted by SeanTD View Post
    Getting someones number is not a sign that they like you..

I get numbers all the time of people i dont like and I have no intention of hitting them up EVER. I give some people my number and they never hit me up. Its just a curteous thing to do and an emtpy gesture to give someome your number or swap numbers or whatever.

Are all these pros txting and call you mayor? Or is it just i got his number and nothing....big woop. No one wants to be a dick, especially to a fan. Especially to a fan who thinks hes VIP lol

Leave a comment:

• lightsoutlekina
    replied
    Originally posted by hulk7280 View Post
    this sport isnt healthy... neither is a lot of others.. its not healthy to kick someone in the face, but that doesnt stop MMA fighters!
    lol

Leave a comment:

• TheFuture
    replied
    Thrown under what bus? We are here to debate contest results and Ive said Evan needs more chest and back thickness and better color this year.Evan did get upset at my comments.its part of being a pro bodybuilder.
    Its okay to say you don't like his color or he needs to bring something, but if you start posting post after post about someone else should have won I could see where he would get offended . Starting a poll about whether he should have won or not , would prob. be a little much. You don't know Lionel or say that you are his friend so in this case its fine but when you have a personal relationship with a bodybuilder (as you claim to with Evan ) I do believe there is a certain protocol that should be followed. If an athlete shows you some respect its nice to return the favor.

Leave a comment:

• trickdiesel
    replied
    here's my take (not that it matters-lol) after viewing pick- i do thinkg the top five were right- that said there could easily be several changing in places because it was tight between them- i liked Packmans combination of size and conditioning complete with ripped glutes- i liked rhoden 2nd with good condition and superb flow to physique including good calves- fouad 3rd in good shape but a tad smaller than packman & doesn t flow like rhoden ( needs to bring up calves a little more to match quads)- now 4th and 5th toss up size and flow to lionel and conditioning to eduardo- i like eduardo because beke was really soft from behind - if his conditioning from behind matched the front i could see him as victor but it didn t. But thats one opinion of many- See you all at the Arnold. PEACE.

Leave a comment:

• SeanTD
    replied
    Getting someones number is not a sign that they like you..

I get numbers all the time of people i dont like and I have no intention of hitting them up EVER. I give some people my number and they never hit me up. Its just a curteous thing to do and an emtpy gesture to give someome your number or swap numbers or whatever.

Are all these pros txting and call you mayor? Or is it just i got his number and nothing....big woop. No one wants to be a dick, especially to a fan. Especially to a fan who thinks hes VIP lol

Leave a comment:

• mayor of bodybuilding
    replied
    Originally posted by TheFuture View Post
    I think a lot of Pros genuinely like MOB because he is a good guy and for no other reason. Maybe some find the t-shirts a little weird but for the most part I think they understand the harmless attention behind them and him. My only argument was in regards to Ced , I felt that he did have a personal relationship with the guy and maybe he should have handled it a little differently. If Evan was to win the Arnold next week in less than stellar condition, I hope that Evan wouldn't be thrown under the bus if so that's a little disrespectful.
    Thrown under what bus? We are here to debate contest results and Ive said Evan needs more chest and back thickness and better color this year.Evan did get upset at my comments.its part of being a pro bodybuilder.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X