X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Flex Pro Score Cards!

Thanks Adina, great work this weekend!

Comment

Is there a thread that tells how each person is judged. the smaller the number the better? there are some bigg differences in the numbers?

Comment

Originally posted by BoyfromMars View Post
        Is there a thread that tells how each person is judged. the smaller the number the better? there are some bigg differences in the numbers?
        5 Judges, each give a placing, so if 5 people vote 1 on someone they get 5 points (which is the lowest you can get). So for Beyeke to have 5 prejudging and finals means he was unanimously first 6 points would mean one vote voted 2nd and the rest 1st. If someone is unanimously 3rd they'd have 15 points (3 + 3 + 3 + 3 + 3 = 15).
        At least that's how I believe it works.
        Originally posted by Nik133

This is bodyBUILDING, not getting a bag of shit into condition building.

Comment

Also, Beyeke was unanimously first at prejudging and finals? What a hilarious bunch of tripe.

Comment

So obviously it was fixed from the beginning for beyeke to win and judge everyone else critically... Makes since

Comment

this is absolute insanity. How did the Frenchman, that lacked overall conditioning, win? Purely based on his overall composition and size and proportions? I did believe that Flex stated that Eduardo Correa was almost over conditioned. I honestly felt Eduardo should have been placed higher, regardless that he did not have the size to match the bigger men, but is it not about the overall package in the end? I'm not sure where and when size trumps conditioning and a good overall package. Such results like at this Flex Pro 2012 just frustrate me.

Comment

Originally posted by HangingLegRaise View Post
                5 Judges, each give a placing, so if 5 people vote 1 on someone they get 5 points (which is the lowest you can get). So for Beyeke to have 5 prejudging and finals means he was unanimously first 6 points would mean one vote voted 2nd and the rest 1st. If someone is unanimously 3rd they'd have 15 points (3 + 3 + 3 + 3 + 3 = 15).
                At least that's how I believe it works.

so what about the guys with HIGH numbers like YIldrim?

Comment

Felt efferding got shafted a little guy was shredded and got 12th? idk man

Comment

Originally posted by BoyfromMars View Post
                    so what about the guys with HIGH numbers like YIldrim?
                    5 votes for 16th place. (16 + 16 + 16 + 16 + 16 = 80).

Comment

Also, Beyeke was unanimously first at prejudging and finals? What a hilarious bunch of tripe.
                      This...and Correa was 5th!
                      "I'd rather be dead than average" - Mike Maddog Bell

Comment

this, total fucking joke, he was 3 weeks out...he looked great at the finals, but still perfect score??

Comment

5 votes for 16th place. (16 + 16 + 16 + 16 + 16 = 80).

ohhhhhh got it now, thanks brother. SHit was rigged

Comment

Originally posted by Shawn Ray View Post
                            Thanks Adina, great work this weekend!
                            Thanks, Shawn! Good to see you!

Comment

Originally posted by jaredmus View Post
                              Felt efferding got shafted a little guy was shredded and got 12th? idk man
                              You can say that but he never places high.
                              www.LamarByrdJr.com
                              TeamWolf

Comment

Working...
                              X