Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lou Ferrigno and Robby Robinson are Fired Up for IFBB Pro World Masters Championships in Miami!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lou Ferrigno and Robby Robinson are Fired Up for IFBB Pro World Masters Championships in Miami!

IFBB Pro World Masters Championships - The Return of the Legends! December 10, 2011 at the Fillmore Miami Beach, Florida, USA

Competing: Ronnie Coleman, Samir Bannout, Dexter Jackson, Stan Frydrich, Andreas Cahling, Pavol Jablonicky, Ronald Cziurlock, Toney Freeman, Troy Alves, Darrem Charles, Garty Strydom, Lee Apperson, Bill Wilmore, Ed Nunn & Tricky Jackson

Great show

Comment

this will be a great show... but why you choose this song as the Theme song of the video?

Comment

Francis Benfatto,Ronald Czuirlock,Gary Strydom-blasts from the pasts or what can't wait but lets all be honest it's a fight for second as it's Dexters show through and through.

Comment

I'm skeptical that Ronnie will actually compete...I actually think Alves has a good shot at beating Dexter. Something tells me conditioning will be given more weight at the Master's than other IFBB competitions.

Comment

I almost wish they'd only let the retired (or at least inactive as of 2011) bodybuilders compete in the masters. not to take anything from dex or toney but their inclusion seems to promote an anti-climatic event which is beside the point that early to mid 40's just doesnt seem aged enough to qualify as masters in BB anymore. It will be great to see D.Charles on stage again just to name one...

Comment

Alvin Small is thinking of doing it too, along with Edd Nunn and Toney Freeman all THREE X-Men will be doing it hopefully!

Pics by Giles...

MD Global Muscle Radio ep.40-https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=-MIKWx8sAcw&t=5319s

Comment

If ronnie could diet down and bring good condition he still carries enough muscle mass to kill those guys who knows he hasnt dieted down in years so maybe his body will respond well I thimk he.could win in decent shape. Hes the king dont count him out by saying its dexters show.

Comment

Originally posted by yernone View Post
                  If ronnie could diet down and bring good condition he still carries enough muscle mass to kill those guys who knows he hasnt dieted down in years so maybe his body will respond well I thimk he.could win in decent shape. Hes the king dont count him out by saying its dexters show.
                  Ronnie the other weekend...

MD Global Muscle Radio ep.40-https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=-MIKWx8sAcw&t=5319s

Comment

Originally posted by Giles View Post
                    Ronnie the other weekend...

hey giles...and thats him relxing, taking his strides here and there..shit in his mind he knows it like this " buddy buddy oh my god!, these peanuts think they gonna winn!! nahh bitch nahhh!! "
                    That's what she said -Michael Scott-

Comment

how did kevin leverone not consider doing this show, he could have bulked up last year and be ready in december and walked away with that cash and title.

Comment

Originally posted by dexterja View Post
                        how did kevin leverone not consider doing this show, he could have bulked up last year and be ready in december and walked away with that cash and title.
                        it has to do with not putting his family in the middle of it all and he doesnt wanna do that over again...correct me if im wrong
                        That's what she said -Michael Scott-

Comment

Terrific preview!
                          Jarka has been planning this as a hellava show.

Regular updates on her facebook page as well.
                          Friend her if you haven't already @ http://www.facebook.com/jarkasgym

Comment

I would of loved to see Lee Labrada doing this show, recent pictures of him floating around were really good
                            Never been here, never done that.

Comment

Pavol Jablonicky from Czech Republic (48) plans to compete:

1990 - Ironman (Redondo Beach, USA), 8
                              1990 - German Grand Prix - 5
                              1990 - Holland Grand Prix - 3
                              1991 - Mr.Olympia Olympia -16
                              1992 - Night of Champions (New York, USA) - 9
                              1993 - German Grand Prix - 6
                              1993 - Night of Champions (New York, USA) - 9
                              1993 - German Pro Invitation - 7
                              1994 - Arnold Classic (Columbus, Ohio) - 12
                              1994 - German Pro Inv. - 11
                              1995 - Niagara Falls Pro Inv. (Niagara Falls,USA) - 2.
                              1995 - Mr.Olympia (Atlanta, USA) - 15.
                              1996 - Night of Champions (New York, USA) - 8.
                              1997 - Night of Champions (New York, USA) - 5.
                              1998 - Night of Champions (New York, USA) - 8
                              1999 - Night of Champions (New York, USA) - 2
                              2000 - Night of Champions (New York, USA) - 6
                              2001 - Night of Champions 2001,- 4
                              2004 - Night of Champions XXVI (Nowy Jork, Maj 22) - 5
                              2004 - Hungarian Pro Invitional – 1

Comment

Working...
                              X