No announcement yet.

LEGENDS Promoter Jarka Gives the Inside Scoop on World Masters

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

IFBB official JIM MANION demanded that still active pros must be competing. - FACT (Don`t blame Jarka)
    Nasser el Sonbaty and Paul Dillet (and prolly few other guys) were banned from this competition for bad behavior - FACT

Good idea but ruined by IFBB.
    Politics 4ever.

Comment

Originally posted by Qubabe View Post
      I'm going to go have Pumpkin Pancakes today. Those things are so delicious!!!
      Eating clean is in your bones though at this stage isn't it? Gina Ostarly has said that about herself. She doesn't crave junk as she has eaten clean for so long.

Comment

I'm going to go have Pumpkin Pancakes today. Those things are so delicious!!!

Yuuuuuummmmmmm
        IFBB Figure Pro Laurie "Freak Diesel" Green
        *facebook.com/LaurieSchnelle*[email protected]

Comment

Originally posted by F.D. View Post
          Yuuuuuummmmmmm
          Birdes of a feather flocke togither

Comment

Originally posted by MusclepapaJohn View Post
            Eating clean is in your bones though at this stage isn't it? Gina Ostarly has said that about herself. She doesn't crave junk as she has eaten clean for so long.
            Very true!! Actually junk food makes me feel terrible and I have no energy for my workouts. It didn't stop me from enjoying the bad foods on Thanksgiving though.

Comment

Very true!! Actually junk food makes me feel terrible and I have no energy for my workouts. It didn't stop me from enjoying the bad foods on Thanksgiving though.
              You've come so far this year in changing up the way you prepare for shows and in the full look that you bring to stage and it is obviously paying off. I like nutritionists that keep those they are working with eating well and looking healthy versus the anorexic look from over dieting, etc. It seems a much more natural and maybe an approach that average people can identify with, admire and emulate.

Comment

Working...
              X