Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Stan Frydrych Trains For World Masters. At 58-Years-Old He Vows to Impress!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stan Frydrych Trains For World Masters. At 58-Years-Old He Vows to Impress!

Jarka Lorie Schneider promoter of the World Masters interviews the Over-50 2002 Mr. Olympia Stan Frydrych at her gym in South Beach six weeks out from the show on Dec. 10. At 58 years of age Frydrych will be the oldest competitor on stage, but vows to impress.

One can only dream to be in that kind of shape at his age, or even over 50 at all. Still has great arms.

Comment

In great shape for late 50s i think i can speak for alot of people especially myself when i say that i hope i can look half as good as he does when i am in my 50s,as for the show unfortunately he does not stand a chance in the show as the show in some ways is a little bit of a joke as it is a very very easy payday for the likes of Dexter and Tony and we all know that, only no one really wants to say it.

Comment

Originally posted by victoria,ruby View Post
        In great shape for late 50s i think i can speak for alot of people especially myself when i say that i hope i can look half as good as he does when i am in my 50s,as for the show unfortunately he does not stand a chance in the show as the show in some ways is a little bit of a joke as it is a very very easy payday for the likes of Dexter and Tony and we all know that, only no one really wants to say it.
        exactly I think that for you to compete in this you should already be retired for the past year.

Comment

MOAR MABEL GONZALEZ!!!!!
          Originally posted by Nik133

This is bodyBUILDING, not getting a bag of shit into condition building.

Comment

this Jarka woman is interesting..she is showing what having money can do for you...

Comment

we get 10 minutes of this guy.and we get 5 minutes of steve kuclo.they do this all the time long boring videos of people you never heard of,and we get 5 minute videos of the pros.this video sucked

Comment

Originally posted by katzmonster View Post
                we get 10 minutes of this guy.and we get 5 minutes of steve kuclo.they do this all the time long boring videos of people you never heard of,and we get 5 minute videos of the pros.this video sucked
                Er, thanks for the support for Steve who doesn't live in my area and isn't competing in the World Masters. I can only take responsibility for shooting those nearest me. Thanks for watching.

Comment

I'm in Steve's area. I've got lots of videos in the works for Steve leading up to the New York Pro...training and life style. Have something particular you'd like to see?

Comment

Originally posted by MusclepapaJohn View Post
                    Er, thanks for the support for Steve who doesn't live in my area and isn't competing in the World Masters. I can only take responsibility for shooting those nearest me. Thanks for watching.
                    Hope you're feeling OK...sorry for all you're going through now.

Comment

Originally posted by FitAdina View Post
                      Hope you're feeling OK...sorry for all you're going through now.
                      Thanks Adina. Feeling fine though and planning more shoots.

Comment

Yeah, you like the younger guys don't you. You certainly don't like punctuation. I know how difficult it can be to capitalize and hit the space bar. But I bet you're a productive member of society.
                        BIG CALVES MEAN EVERYTHING. . .

Comment

17th place.
                          "Gentlemen, we can rebuild him. We have the technology ... Better. Stronger. Faster."

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin27 View Post
                            17th place.
                            How many in it?
                            www.leighcarmichael.com

Comment

I haven't confirmed it, but there is a rumor that Jarka is also paying each competitor she invites $5000 to attend. Adds to the lure that she is extremely committed to making the masters event a success whether true or not.

Comment

Working...
                              X