Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Stan Frydrych Trains For World Masters. At 58-Years-Old He Vows to Impress!

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #31
    Originally posted by Ron Harris View Post
    Wow! That is amazing if it's true.
    Only 6th thru 12th!
    A noble jesture to be sure!
    She is passionate about helpin ghtese guys and rewarding them for the efforts and support!
    Kudos to her!!!1

    Comment


    • #32
      Originally posted by Ron Harris View Post
      Stan knows what he's getting into. Will he have his ass handed to him? Most definitely. Hopefully he is just going into this to be his best and have fun.
      There will ba a considerable Award for the "Best Comeback Award" for those who have not competed in 5 yrs or more of which Stan may come out smelling like a Rose for his efforts!

      Comment


      • #33
        Originally posted by Ron Harris View Post
        Stan knows what he's getting into. Will he have his ass handed to him? Most definitely. Hopefully he is just going into this to be his best and have fun.
        It's a shame the focus is the hundred grand. All the competitors should be there to be their best and have fun.

        And, hey, not for nothing, to be nearly 60 and stepping on stage in that kind of shape? There's NOTHING "have his ass handed to him" about it.

        Kudos to Stan.

        Comment


        • #34
          Originally posted by Shawn Ray View Post
          There will ba a considerable Award for the "Best Comeback Award" for those who have not competed in 5 yrs or more of which Stan may come out smelling like a Rose for his efforts!
          "Best Poser Award" as well. Darrem Charles is going after that.

          Comment


          • #35
            Originally posted by curtjames View Post
            It's a shame the focus is the hundred grand. All the competitors should be there to be their best and have fun.
            And, hey, not for nothing, to be nearly 60 and stepping on stage in that kind of shape? There's NOTHING "have his ass handed to him" about it.
            Kudos to Stan.
            Very true. People are interested and motivated by different things. We can all come together as fans as well as on stage with opportunities such as Jarka has provided with this event.

            Comment

            Working...
            X