Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ronnie Coleman, Toney Freeman & Johnny Stewart Interviews w/Shawn Ray Thursday Night in Miami!

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ronnie Coleman, Toney Freeman & Johnny Stewart Interviews w/Shawn Ray Thursday Night in Miami!

i bought my tickets a few days ago...im gonna see prejudging and showdown11 i cant wait..all the guys i looked up to and still do and from pumping iron robbie robinson...i cant wait =D
    That's what she said -Michael Scott-

Comment

Originally posted by muscleten View Post
      i bought my tickets a few days ago...im gonna see prejudging and showdown11 i cant wait..all the guys i looked up to and still do and from pumping iron robbie robinson...i cant wait =D
      , pumping d-bol was great

I am looking forward for comparison pictures. X-Man or Troy are my favourite to win this show.

Comment

So umm, next year it's going to be called the Masters Olympia?? What a jolly good idea.
        MD Global Muscle Radio ep.40-https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=-MIKWx8sAcw&t=5319s

Comment

So Shawn says he isn't training to compete ...then why is his Tricep trying desperately to rip through his sleeve !?!?!?!?
          OF ALL THE THINGS I HAVE LOST , I MISS MY MIND THE MOST !

Comment

Is there going to be a stream for this show.
            "Anyone can speak english when in might get you a little strange lol"

Comment

Originally posted by Pitbull3744 View Post
              Is there going to be a stream for this show.
              NO.

What do you want? its bodybuilding...........

Comment

I have to say. X-pain DOES work!
                Lift smart.

Comment

Does anyone seen the movie trailer in Youtube?
                  www.trueiron.com and www.facebook.com/trueironsportsnutrition (Owner) and NPC JUDGE

Comment

Couldn't agree more re Shawn's tricep. Shawn are you making a comeback? Haven't seen muscle like that bulging through is some time, fella.

Saw An at Gold's the last couple of days. He's big but there is something that isn't great about his build. Where as Hide as a great build.

Cheers.

Comment

Toney is one of my favorite!! great personality! Negrooooo

Comment

Working...
                      X