Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

World Masters PLAY BY PLAY with Shawn Ray, Kevin Levrone & Dorian Yates. DEXTER JACKSON WINS!

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• That's why I said the total prize money listed. You would have to add things like the best poser in and 5k per competitor to arrive at the real total.

Jarka spent more than most realize even with what's out there that everybody knows. I've never been to a show where the promoter hired a car to pick me up from and take me back to the airport. In this case, that saved me two $40 taxi rides. She also took a bus load of us out to eat a a Brazilian steak house the first night.

Comment

• Originally posted by FitAdina View Post
      That's why I said the total prize money listed. You would have to add things like the best poser in and 5k per competitor to arrive at the real total.

Jarka spent more than most realize even with what's out there that everybody knows. I've never been to a show where the promoter hired a car to pick me up from and take me back to the airport. In this case, that saved me two $40 taxi rides. She also took a bus load of us out to eat a a Brazilian steak house the first night.
      She's awesome doing that for you guys...
      MD Global Muscle Radio ep.40-https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=-MIKWx8sAcw&t=5319s

Comment

• Originally posted by Giles View Post
        She's awesome doing that for you guys...
        Yeah, you know that kind of treatment is rare for press!

Comment

• kudos

Comment

Working...
          X