Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

World Masters PLAY BY PLAY with Shawn Ray, Kevin Levrone & Dorian Yates. DEXTER JACKSON WINS!

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Second Callout:

Roland Cziurlok
    Pavol Jablonicky
    TrickyJackson

Comment

Originally posted by Dorian Yates View Post
      First Callout:

Troy Alves
      Darrem Charles
      Toney Freeman
      Dexter Jackson
      Ed Nunn
      Bill Willmore
      when I think of a legend I think of the "older bbers" from decades past. this first call out is all current, still competing guys....doesn't seem fair almost to the older guys who busted their asses to get back up on the stage???
      FORTUNE FAVORS THE BRAVE

Comment

Well said !

Comment

Originally posted by dddfff View Post
          YES
          That's good for Big Ron. If I was him I wouldn't even do the guest posing. He was great champion, won 8 Olympias and have nothing to prove. He's mess now, that torn lat is clearly visible and when he's smaller, the gut is just way out of the proportions.

Comment

Originally posted by Steph75 View Post
            According to Andreas he did not have a stroke - it is a from a nerve that was cut when he had something removed from his face.
            Thanks for the info.. pretty sure he sued the doctor that did this.
            IFBB PRO- ​Darkwire.. from ICELAND..lmaooo

Comment

Third Callout

Lee Apperson
              Samir Bannout
              Andreas Cahling
              Stan Frydrych

Comment

Originally posted by He-Man View Post
                when I think of a legend I think of the "older bbers" from decades past. this first call out is all current, still competing guys....doesn't seem fair almost to the older guys who busted their asses to get back up on the stage???
                I agree, they should have two different divisions.

Comment

Originally posted by iron rookie View Post
                  That's good for Big Ron. If I was him I wouldn't even do the guest posing. He was great champion, won 8 Olympias and have nothing to prove. He's mess now, that torn lat is clearly visible and when he's smaller, the gut is just way out of the proportions.
                  Its nerve damage, not torn.

Comment

Originally posted by He-Man View Post
                    Well if it wasnt for these guys, there wouldnt be much of a show .. And these guys busted their ass to get on stage too... Most of these guys ARE legends..

Comment

Final Callout:

Dexter Jackson
                      Ed Nunn
                      Toney Freeman

Comment

Originally posted by Natural_O View Post
                        I agree, they should have two different divisions.
                        I got to think they were given a performance fee at least.. say 5k each for showing up? Totally unfair for current pros to be in it..
                        IFBB PRO- ​Darkwire.. from ICELAND..lmaooo

Comment

Dexter was moved to the middle after several poses.

Comment

of course its not fair....thats my reasoning for writing the threads on changing the name of the competition.....these top six are contemporary current top ten Olympians......the older guys are actually men that made a comeback.........no one on Earth could beat Dexter Jackson in this line-up....not past champions that are 55 6o 65.....This is not a return of the legends competition...its a mixed bag of legends and contemporary current champions.....Jarka is applauded for her zeal and love of bodybuilding.......but there is no real competition for the legends because the current pros in this line-up will easily win....should have been categorized for monetary purposes and ethical purposes...and a performance fee..

Comment

Now Toney is in the middle.

Comment

Dexter complaining about multiple comparisons now.....
                                Toney sweating alot!

Video Wrap up with Dorian & Levrone!

Comment

Working...
                                X