This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• IFBB Pro World Masters Prejudging Comparisons Video

Shawn Ray, Kevin Levrone and Dorian Yates wrap up the prejudging round of the 2011 IFBB Pro World Masters Championships featuring interviews with Dexter Jackson, Toney Freeman & Bill Wilmore

Comment

Oh man that looks like a tough lineup

Comment

Comment

WOW dexter is ON ... his legs look massive

Comment

Toney looks great

Comment

Comment

So it looks like Dexter is going to win the show then WOW SHOCKER

Comment

Dexter trying to finish the year off with a BANG. Dude looks massive with great conditioning....

Comment

What the fuck, why didn't Dexter look like this at the Olympia???

Muscular Development Online Editor
                    FB: Ron Harris IG: RonHarrisMuscle Author "EvilX10: 10 Tales of Extreme Darkness"

Comment

I thought Dexter was on his way out - I was wrong. Still deadly when he's at his best.
                      Muscular Development Online Editor
                      FB: Ron Harris IG: RonHarrisMuscle Author "EvilX10: 10 Tales of Extreme Darkness"

Comment

Originally posted by Ron Harris View Post
                        I thought Dexter was on his way out - I was wrong. Still deadly when he's at his best.
                        this show was a free meal for dexter, toney and ed nunn. they shouldnt have allowed guys who are not yet retired to compete...not a fair competition
                        I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man comes to the Father, but by Me.
                        JESUS THE CHRIST

Comment

dexter looks significantly bigger than i've ever seen him

Comment

how did bill wilmore do?
                            I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man comes to the Father, but by Me.
                            JESUS THE CHRIST

Comment

This competition shows that being black is synonymous of longevity! A day in college my teacher of geology said, "everything in nature that is black, is tougher and stronger than any other color!"...we were talking about rocks, of course ...lol... and I ask you, is jay, branch and other white bodybuilders, so when they have more than 40 years?

Comment

Working...
                              X