Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dexter Jackson Wins 2011 IFBB Pro World Masters Championships! SCORECARDS & FULL RESULTS!

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

my opinion this contest was aload of bolloxs from the start ...how can the likes of dexter an tony freeman be called masters when they both competed in the olympia this year...its obvious they are going to look beter than the older guys there still both in the top 10 in the world today...easy money for these guys an a joke contest from the start ....sorry guys my opinion

Comment

And as I called it black guys cleaned house lol goddamn they age like 1 year for every 5 actual ones.

Comment

Toney looks like the winner in all the comparison shots with Dexter! Still don't understand the concept of the show with the legends coming out to compete against present top pros???????

Comment

Dexter looked realy great, I can see great things for him at the 2012 ASC!!

Comment

dex looked awesome. glad he's got his shit back on track
            The journey of a thousand miles begins with but a single step...

Comment

Originally posted by benchingover500 View Post
              I have never see Dexter that grainy. He tweaked something.
              He did look GREAT at this one. based on this condition, he could contend for a top 3 spot again at the next Olympia?

Samir was showing his age but then again the man was Mr O back in 1983, that is 29 yrs ago! Quite an inspiration to see so many over 40 and even over 50 guys looking good on stage.
              Ya gotta love it!
              I saw a star, reached for it...and MISSED

Comment

Originally posted by naturalguy View Post
                No surprise on the placings and a dissapointing show. This really wasn't a "legends" show
                Yep. Wonder how dj feels about beating a bunch of old timers.

Comment

Where are the legends????did they return??? What a bullshit contest.

Comment

Who got best comeback?

Comment

Originally posted by RAWhe View Post
                      Who got best comeback?
                      Bill Wilmore

Comment

Roland Z. clearly won that comeback award ! Bill was given a gift from the bodybuilding Gods

Comment

Originally posted by Bantamweightchamp2011 View Post
                          Roland Z. clearly won that comeback award ! Bill was given a gift from the bodybuilding Gods
                          QFT!!!! Like really bill willmore Roland was shredded what a joke this show was!

Comment

Really I want to know what these people are smoking when they are praising Dexter. He has zero calves and average NATIONAL level quads with no sepetation and he just absolutely does not impress me. I dont see why ppl say ohhh he's so shredded or he made such improvements he's looked the same for 10 years with minor changes each show. Maybe I just need to see him in person
                            Last edited by indianamonster1986; December 16th, 2011, 08:30 PM. Reason: Auto correct on the iPhone blows!

Comment

Working...
                            X