Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dexter Jackson Wins 2011 IFBB Pro World Masters Championships! SCORECARDS & FULL RESULTS!

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What a shocker

Comment

Muscular Development presents an exclusive preview of "Evolution of Bodybuilding: The Movie"

Comment

seriously

All I got to say is the masters really should be people like Ronnie Coleman and others who have been out of the game for a while not those that just competed in regular competitions this year. Ofcourse they are gonna have a heads up on everyone else. I know Ronnie and them still lift and have routines but nowhere near that of an Olympia contender who preps hard mostly all year.

Comment

Troy is robbed again, who would have seen that coming.

Comment

I have never see Dexter that grainy. He tweaked something.

Comment

Troy was soft from behind...unfortunately.
              Dexter and Freeman battled, respectivly....
              ....Nunn has always had those legs, but continues to fill out his upper body, not quite there yet though.
              Bill Willmore is always going to be THAT GUY nobody talks about and comes in dry, hard, and with some serious mass.

Good lineup for what it was......Ronnie Coleman needs to stop kidding us!!!! damit!

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by benchingover500 View Post
                  I have never see Dexter that grainy. He tweaked something.
                  george farah!

Comment

what was the prize money? i remember toney saying he was doing a contest with 100k going to first.

Comment

Originally posted by CRiTiCAL View Post
                      what was the prize money? i remember toney saying he was doing a contest with 100k going to first.
                      100k for 1st, 50k for 2nd, 5k for best poser, 20k for best comeback
                      Originally posted by modredtrenton
                      someone said 20 pounds of REAL muscle is all you can gain as a natty in you whole life

Comment

Originally posted by LSU View Post
                        Troy was soft from behind...unfortunately.
                        Dexter and Freeman battled, respectivly....
                        ....Nunn has always had those legs, but continues to fill out his upper body, not quite there yet though.
                        Bill Willmore is always going to be THAT GUY nobody talks about and comes in dry, hard, and with some serious mass.

Good lineup for what it was......Ronnie Coleman needs to stop kidding us!!!! damit!
                        i was there bro..section be seat 106 in the ochetra section...right smack in the middle front row...he wasnt soft anywhere....and fuck the glutes man, bodybuilding isnt about who has the best looking ass either lol. trust me, im gonna post photos hopefully tomorrow...i have 100 pictures so ill just get the best shots and post em here on another thread
                        That's what she said -Michael Scott-

Comment

if troy alves was soft from the back then ed nunn was softer ...that means troy should have been 4th respectively...and ed 5th..

i was there and trust me they alll looked much better then what the photos depicts
                          That's what she said -Michael Scott-

Comment

man dexter looked great!! congrats to him!!
                            Stan Efferding Proving It DVD http://ProvingItDVD.com

Comment

Spot on this contest was an absolute joke a load of bollocks even none of the top 5 are legends how can they be there all competing in the open class still, this comp should and only be for competitors who aren't competing in the open class or have been retired for at least a year,as for dexter winning WOW SHOCKER but no dought Dexter being Dexter will go on how he thinks he was the best and he deserved to win because of the package he brought to the stage all in all this contest will be remembered as the easiest pay day in dexters career

Comment

Working...
                              X