Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Coleman, Robinson, Haman Guest Posing Photos NOW POSTED! Plus Ferrigno, Haney, Zane & Scott!

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Coleman, Robinson, Haman Guest Posing Photos NOW POSTED! Plus Ferrigno, Haney, Zane & Scott!

Special Guests
    Lee Haney

Dorian Yates

Dan Soloman

Ronnie Coleman

Lou Ferrigno

Frank Zane

Lifetime Achievement Award
    Larry Scott

Guest Posers
    Robby Robinson

Juliette Bergmann

Andy Haman

Asia Monet Ray

Best Poser
    Ricky "Tricky" Jackson

Coleman

Haman

Robinson

Asia Monet Ray

Lou

Yates

Zane

Great Pics!!!!

Comment

We will be posting videos of the competitors in the finals and guest posers later. The guy I'm most interested in seeing pose is Robby Robinson. It should be a great week here on MD!

Comment

Comment

oh dang, robinson still looks so good!!

Comment

Genetics?

"Gentlemen, we can rebuild him. We have the technology ... Better. Stronger. Faster."

Comment

Robby Robinson is 65, damn he is in amazing shape.

Comment

Andy Haman has gotta drop the funny face, acting like a clown b.s. The guys a stooge. He is the reason I stopped reading MMI.

Comment

Great pictures, Haman looks great

Comment

Handle bar stache!

AWESOME!

Comment

65 year olds shouldnt have baby dreads, or whatever you call those things. he looks great though.

Comment

^it's his hair he can do whatever he wants with it it's a free country

Comment

Guys I hate saying this. I am a HUGE Coleman fan, got to meet him last year - he looked absolutely amazing! What the hell happened him?? He has atrophied a lot! His triceps look tiny, his delts have lost size and dont pop, his legs have badly shrunk and look almost mishapen, and his back is seriously messed up. His muscles just dont have the same shape anymore, and he's only off the stage 4 years!!! Im just calling it as I see it from the pics MD have posted up of Ron's guest posing. Dont mean to dis big Ron, he's a true legend and a gentleman, but I just had to say it! Anybody agree??

Comment

Originally posted by Markh7 View Post
                            Guys I hate saying this. I am a HUGE Coleman fan, got to meet him last year - he looked absolutely amazing! What the hell happened him?? He has atrophied a lot! His triceps look tiny, his delts have lost size and dont pop, his legs have badly shrunk and look almost mishapen, and his back is seriously messed up. His muscles just dont have the same shape anymore, and he's only off the stage 4 years!!! Im just calling it as I see it from the pics MD have posted up of Ron's guest posing. Dont mean to dis big Ron, he's a true legend and a gentleman, but I just had to say it! Anybody agree??
                            Your right. It finally seems like he is actually a human after all!

Comment

for sure not the same man

Comment

Working...
                              X