• Show
Clear All

• Fifth Place Troy Alves Posing in the 2011 IFBB Pro World Masters Finals

lighting was bad on that stage

Comment

He has done much better routines.
      Pain is Temporary, Pride is Forever

Comment

Man I can't believe people not talking about this Showing, to me I have never seen him that Big and Ripped, sure his Glutes could be harder, but everywhere else looks Incredible

Comment

Troy deserved third place.

Comment

This is definitely not a 5th place physique . He deserved much higher. Excellent showing for Troy Alves.

Comment

He deserved 4th
              All statements made herein are fictional and are solely for entertainment purposes

Comment

Troy was a clear third place in that show.

Comment

Good mass gains, but his gut grew along with the rest of his physique
                  All statements made herein are fictional and are solely for entertainment purposes

Comment

Troy has no gut at all, that is why he took 5th, the IFBB loves huge slin guts and troys tiny waist is holding him back.

Comment

I think toney looked better than dex.
                      And I think troy looked about 3rd-4th
                      Everything I post is for entertainment purposes only, and nothing is to be taken seriously

Comment

Troy was probably reacting to what happened at the Olympia. He had won 2 shows going in, and then was totally dismissed. He probably figures he needs more mass.

I thought he looked great, but I prefer his look from last year.

Comment

Originally posted by Noheawaiian View Post
                          I think toney looked better than dex.
                          And I think troy looked about 3rd-4th
                          Dexter looked like a little boy next to Toney. 3rd place wouldve been a gift. Ed Nunn had much bigger legs, wider shoulders, and a tiny waist. Bill Willmoore had plenty of dense muscle, and a sick back. Dude was huge. Either one deserved 3rd based on personal preference, but not Troy in my opinion

Comment

Troy's posing routine was weak. Looked like he didn't even practice or put thought into it because it didn't flow whatsoever. You shouldn't have to make hand gestures to get the audience's approval. Having to do that just means you're boring.

Freeman should have won this show. Dex looked like a child next to him, as others in this thread have mentioned.
                            BIG CALVES MEAN EVERYTHING. . .

Comment

Originally posted by Carlton Pratt View Post
                              Man I can't believe people not talking about this Showing, to me I have never seen him that Big and Ripped, sure his Glutes could be harder, but everywhere else looks Incredible
                              I agree.

Comment

Working...
                              X