Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Toney Freeman, Bill Wilmore and Darrem Charles Posing in the 2011 IFBB Pro World Masters Finals

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He will go till 50 i guess , he looks very very good , he is ageless like Vince Taylor was . This is the best Toney Freeman since 2008 Olympia .

Comment

i thought he might have just won the masters ,tony is looking awesome

Comment

Song

What song is he posing to?

Comment

Bill Wilmore Posing in the 2011 IFBB Pro World Masters Finals

Comment

how did he place sixth?! maybe im a biased fan but i didn't think his legs were significantly lacking. definitely not enough to justify his placing. Everything else was popping. I thought 4th (not to take away from the other guys I did see bill improve and troy looked massive for troy) -b

Comment

Solid physique for sure could have definitely won this show. But hard to beat a former Mr. O and only wish he would stop all those hip shaking movements in his routine.
              BULK SMASH!!!

Comment

Weak posing routine, but looked hard as nails. Sounds like a shitty crowd too. Where was the excitement?
                BIG CALVES MEAN EVERYTHING. . .

Comment

Classic lines!!

Comment

Never been a fan of his but I would have put him ahead of Dexter.

Comment

Originally posted by Herneide View Post
                      Classic lines!!
                      Just like cocaine in the 90's.

Comment

BRUTAL!!! SICK BACK!

Comment

Originally posted by Bulkdawg562 View Post
                          Yeah buddy Darrem still got it, always enjoy watching his posing and moonwalk (no homo). Stellar physique as always legs subpar but looks great.
                          Hope I look like that some day
                          he is one of the very few guys that can pull off the pop and lock posing stuff and not have it distract from his physique.
                          I always felt Darrem had the ideal proportions and classic lines .
                          I saw a star, reached for it...and MISSED

Comment

Originally posted by bsilva View Post
                            how did he place sixth?! maybe im a biased fan but i didn't think his legs were significantly lacking. definitely not enough to justify his placing. Everything else was popping. I thought 4th (not to take away from the other guys I did see bill improve and troy looked massive for troy) -b
                            based on the pics and videos I would have him 2nd with Dexter being the only clear winner over Darrem this night.
                            I saw a star, reached for it...and MISSED

Comment

Working...
                            X