Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Eighth Place Roland Cziurlok Posing in the 2011 IFBB Pro World Masters Finals

His conditioning put many of the younger guys to shame. Willmore was a razor as well. Glad a few people took this event seriously.
    BIG CALVES MEAN EVERYTHING. . .

Comment

Originally posted by majrminer View Post
      His conditioning put many of the younger guys to shame. Willmore was a razor as well. Glad a few people took this event seriously.
      He should be not considered as an "old guy". He is 1 year younger than Tonney Freeman and Troy Alves who continue to improve their physique. Apart from the conditionning he really looks like shit and have no excuse for that.

Comment

What an original song to pose to
        Subscribe - http://youtube.com/blackwellmuscle
        http://swoletra.com

Comment

I'm sorry, I've been look so old, and sorry that I made ​​in my diet is the hardest career did. But I did not win beauty contest, but only the "Best Comeback Award." Bill was amazing but there was no Comeback.
          Now in hindsight, it was renamed to "" Most Improved ", which is incorrect and it was not advertised.
          it was written: 20 000 $ for the "BEST COMEBACK" and not "most Improved.
          I had the best comeback, 11 years was not on stage. Bill is an active athlete, but I admire for his performance.
          I would not get paid for my work. these are the facts, no matter who looks younger or the older.

Comment

Originally posted by roland cziurlok View Post
            I'm sorry, I've been look so old, and sorry that I made ​​in my diet is the hardest career did. But I did not win beauty contest, but only the "Best Comeback Award." Bill was amazing but there was no Comeback.
            Now in hindsight, it was renamed to "" Most Improved ", which is incorrect and it was not advertised.
            I had the best comeback, 11 years was not on stage. Bill is an active athlete, but I admire for his performance.
            I would not get paid for my work. these are the facts, no matter who looks younger or the older.
            You're condition was killer.
            Criticism is a prejudice made plausible.

Comment

Originally posted by roland cziurlok View Post
              Wow that sux.

For sure you had the best comeback.

11 years away.
              www.leighcarmichael.com

Comment

Yep, Roland for best comeback fo' sho'...
                MD Global Muscle Radio ep.40-https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=-MIKWx8sAcw&t=5319s

Comment

Originally posted by Giles View Post
                  Yep, Roland for best comeback fo' sho'...
                  i agree
                  -Jack

Comment

Working...
                  X