Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Eight Time Mr Olympia Ronnie Coleman Guest Posing and Speech at the IFBB Pro World Masters

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Eight Time Mr Olympia Ronnie Coleman Guest Posing and Speech at the IFBB Pro World Masters

finally hit that rear lat ... surgery looks like it helped alot , i noticed the past few years he had been avoiding that pose at his guest posings

Comment

Looks much better than he has in along time. Arms look alot smaller though, and his left leg is still messed up. But still carries Pro level muscle.

Comment

looks much better then he has the last few years..

Comment

When you've been as great as coleman has been, this looks like a stepdown from where he was at his peak and he looks a shadow of his old self. However the guy carries a huge amount of muscle that most could only dream of even at this stage in his career and the majority of guys who trained with the same training style as coleman look far worse for wear years down the line. I think training the way coleman and yates trained was what was necessary to win the olympia and be the best, but long term what guys like freeman and dex are doing seems to work better in the long run.

Comment

He's making a fool of himself IMO. There comes a time to bow out gracefully.

Comment

what people dont realize is this is what he looks like only training 70 or 80 percent. If the doctors could fix his leg like they did his back, and he could train 100% again, I think numer 9 is possible especially considering the extreme lack of talent right now.

Comment

Ron,go home...

Comment

Uhhhhg...facepalm.
                  "Hallelujah, holy-shit!! Where's the Tylenol?!"

Comment

looks like he's just going throuhg the motions. he doesnt even complete his poses. hate to say it but awful just awful

Comment

he speaks like a retard and looks awful.

Comment

I see a lot haters!!
                        "Funny you claimin the same b-tch that I'm penetratin
                        Hold the bottles up, where my comrads
                        Where the fucking felons, where my dogs at (uh!)
                        I got that Archie Bunker, and it's so white
                        I just might charge you double." LARRY HOOVER...Sorry, Rick Ross...

Comment

He looks great for 47 years old, Ronnie is the best, too many haters in this thread imo.

Comment

He's like, kinda gross. Yeah, he is a big nasty.

Comment

to all the haters: you are idiots, the man retired 4 years ago, had two surgeries, and he still carries more muscle than 95% of the currently competing pros.

he is still a monster and would always be the greatest of all time.

And looks great for that point in his life. And I agree, his back is coming back, no doubt. But also noticed his arms might be slightly smaller thou.
                              WDFPF Powerlifting Nationals 2nd place in -110kg

Comment

Working...
                              X