Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Eight Time Mr Olympia Ronnie Coleman Guest Posing and Speech at the IFBB Pro World Masters

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 44beast View Post
    Lol! He definitely does'nt carry more muscle then 95% of the current pros in his current shape retard. Definitely still looks good for his age except for his big gut, but who cares the mans retired let him enjoy his life.
    This is true. He has to quit.
    "Oh, and btw, you obviously have zero clue as to who I am, since I never back down." - CrazyBaldHead

Comment

Originally posted by Partial Rep View Post
      Ronnie is a phenomenon, a legend and a monster. He deserves all the respect he gets and an enormous amount of credit but it's not much fun seeing him like this.
      x2.

I was at the Toronto Pro Show recently, and got the chance to stand next to Dorian, and Ronnie, and was fuckin amazed that Ronnie's arm was bigger in diameter then my head (and I've got a big head)

Both these two men reigned over their respective Olympia careers as fairly large men, but I was amazed at how "big" they actually are. Dorian was like 3 inches taller then me, but he's just huge. Big hands, big head, wide shoulders, but looks fairly lean, not fat.
      Ronnie was the same way; big hands, big head, and these LONG arms. Longer then you normally see on guys of average height.

Dorian repeatedly denied any requests to take his shirt off, getting slightly annoyed when people persisted, and I think Ronnie should adopt the same attitude. Like, did he really wake up that morning, look in the mirror, and think he was impressive?

Comment

His GH gut is out of control

Comment

he looks old and talks weird he needs to just lay low!

Comment

why be so negative??^

Comment

Originally posted by Kaladryn View Post
              He looks great for 47 years old, Ronnie is the best, too many haters in this thread imo.
              Every day I am suprised by how getbig-ish this board gets.....hating on the 8 time Mr. O and IMO the greatest Olympian of all time......he was not here competing guys, just guest posing.....and he is in damn good shape, how many get that lean for a guest posing. This is obviously what he loves to do....let him do it. If true FANS didn't want to see him the promoters would stop paying him to show up.
              Like all true bodybuilders I get my supplements from www.truenutrition.com use discount code BIGOSO

Comment

big Ron guest posing

I think that's real shitty for him to guest pose and get paid for it when he said he would compete there.if your not going to compete any more then quit saying you will and getting the fan amped for no reason.That's a good way to get your fans to quit being fans

Comment

Originally posted by Sexybeast777 View Post
                  why be so negative??^
                  well im not being negative. im simply saying how i feel. im very dissapointed with his effort up on that stage. he is still in good enough shape to guest pose i guess. but he doesnt even fully flex . doesnt complete his poses ...... i mean come on now ronnie....... you cheated the fans that came to see you

Comment

First of all he doesn't look bad, although obviously not as good as when he was winning Olympias. Also people have to understand that he travels the world and does seminars. I believe he just got back from overseas prior to this guest posing, so I think he looks good considering. I think everyone knows how hard it is to keep size and conditioning when on the road all the time.
                    Second, we live in a capitalist society, so if there is a demand there will be a supply. There is a demand for Coleman guest appearances so why shouldn't Ronnie use the opportunity to make a little money? He busted his ass for years. I think he deserves some time to travel the world and enjoy life with his wife while at the same time putting a little money in his pocket.

One

Comment

Originally posted by romant56 View Post
                      First of all he doesn't look bad, although obviously not as good as when he was winning Olympias. Also people have to understand that he travels the world and does seminars. I believe he just got back from overseas prior to this guest posing, so I think he looks good considering. I think everyone knows how hard it is to keep size and conditioning when on the road all the time.
                      Second, we live in a capitalist society, so if there is a demand there will be a supply. There is a demand for Coleman guest appearances so why shouldn't Ronnie use the opportunity to make a little money? He busted his ass for years. I think he deserves some time to travel the world and enjoy life with his wife while at the same time putting a little money in his pocket.

One
                      This x 2
                      Like all true bodybuilders I get my supplements from www.truenutrition.com use discount code BIGOSO

Comment

Working...
                      X