MD Forum en español

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dark Knight View Post
    Well, you do have to keep in mind by 2050 you will be nothing. By 2050 half of the United States will count on the latino vote to determine who will be the new president, in California by 2050 the majority ruling the state will be latino.
    According to federal research If you live in the west coast by 2050 you will have latin overlords.
    And errrr.....spanish is not useless, most American politicians and schools know it is useful, hence why they want it in schools.
    hmm, maybe you are racist?
    Remember, 2050....you will be ruled by other races Whether you like it or not.

Anyways, if you have spanish.....you should have German, italian, french, chinese,and russian forums as well.
    Caucasians are already in the minority in California. And been to Miami recently?

I'm sure if there's interest then a German (or any other language) -speaking person will eventually create a thread.

Comment

Originally posted by curtjames View Post
      Using http://www.freetranslation.com/ I was able to translate your Spanish comment: "Actualmente soy medio puertorriqueno y estaba traduciendo esto para los que no hablan espanol" to this:

"At present I am half a puertorriqueno and was translating this for the ones that do not they speak espanol."

Even though online translators are not perfect, they can help you gather the gist of a conversation. At least some of the time.

X2 on the "in any language" part!

Buen fin de semana, jefe.
      Yeah the online tranlators are like the flinstones with the hammer and the chisel

Originally posted by John Romano View Post
      Si Chavo! por siempro Vallarta sera mi hogar!!
      Hey john no sabia que hablabas español... Well.... welcome... and thanks for the forum in spanish!!!

Well, you do have to keep in mind by 2050 you will be nothing. By 2050 half of the United States will count on the latino vote to determine who will be the new president, in California by 2050 the majority ruling the state will be latino.
      According to federal research If you live in the west coast by 2050 you will have latin overlords.
      And errrr.....spanish is not useless, most American politicians and schools know it is useful, hence why they want it in schools.

Anyways, if you have spanish.....you should have German, italian, french, chinese,and russian forums as well.
      Yes... are the same people but speak a diferent language.. that´s all!!!
      BODYBUILDING RULES©... IN EVOLUTION!!!

Comment

comentario muy inteligente...y posiblemente cierto en un futuro..
        adiciona al hecho, que si no me equivoco, ademas del ingles el idioma mas hablado es el español??

Comment

Originally posted by Jeff The Producer View Post
          Translation:

With the permission of John Romano, we should start a spanish forum to take advantage of this space to post your comments on bodybuilding and the bodybuilding community in general. Thanks, JOHN R.

Response:

You should start a forum yourself, Chomy. I think it would be good for those who compete from the various Spanish speaking countries but I also think it would be nice to have a translation for those of us who do not understand the language but are fans of athletes from those countries as well.

Great post!!!!!!

Comment

Muy buena idea! y al que no le guste que se vaya a comer mierda.

Y a Lee que se calle y se vaya a mamar pinga de canguro.

Comment

Originally posted by Latinmuscle View Post
              Muy buena idea! y al que no le guste que se vaya a comer mierda.

Y a Lee que se calle y se vaya a mamar pinga de canguro.
              Mejor no lo hubiera dicho... jejejeje!!!

Comment

well just like the current sections on the board, they usually start out with ONE thread.. and as it grows the amount of threads made determines the need for a section of its own... for example music, MMA, WWE sections.

So i am sure once this spanish thread (or any other language) grows leaps and bounds, MD will expand
                Muscular Development Forum Rules :.

This Post May be found offensive & may contain offensive material, consider yourself advised.

Comment

Yeah bro, because the bodybuilding are worldwide, but the info are most in english so, not all learn the english language...

Comment

To all you mono lingual muscle heads: no one is saying not to learn english. We get that in America you speak English. The intent of this thread is for those of us who speak more than one language - I speak three - to congregate and experience and practice the cross culturization of our multi lingual cultures with respect to bodybuilding and related topics. Those of you who only speak english are not only snobs, but also missing out on a huge part of the world and a huge number of interesting people. I have a news for you: learn another language!!

Comment

To all you mono lingual muscle heads: no one is saying not to learn english. We get that in America you speak English. The intent of this thread is for those of us who speak more than one language - I speak three - to congregate and experience and practice the cross culturization of our multi lingual cultures with respect to bodybuilding and related topics. Those of you who only speak english are not only snobs, but also missing out on a huge part of the world and a huge number of interesting people. I have a news for you: learn another language!!

Comment

Gracias john... (MONO LINGUAL... ROFL!!!) but that´s true, thanks to this morons, the general people see this sport like a bunch of guys with big muscles and a little brain capacity...

Comment

Que chevere ver todas estas personas aportando en a este tema .. suerte a todos ustedes y grasias a Romano por su aporte en espanol
                          Erik Ramirez

Comment

Originally posted by ERIK R View Post
                            Que chevere ver todas estas personas aportando en a este tema .. suerte a todos ustedes y grasias a Romano por su aporte en espanol

Si, chevre, verdad? placticamos todos!! Y para hacer lo mas facil para enquentrar, pege' este hilo.... Por siempre! Aprende Engles? Claro, pero tambien aprende otro idioma. Lo mas mejor es ESPANOL!!
                            Last edited by John Romano; October 18th, 2008, 10:28 PM.

Comment

Claro!! oh y tanbien hay que desirle a Dave que intente poner algo en espanol yo creo que a la demas jenter le gustaria verlo por aqui en este post ... DAVE is the man!! and im so thankful to him for everything he always do for me.. and thanx to you to 4 the support on this board y ahora todos hablar espanol aqui!!
                              Erik Ramirez

Comment

Si Ben Weider R.I.P. era el Dictador del mundo de BodyBuilding, Quien sera el heredero? Who will take control? mas poder para MD?

Comment

Working...
                                X