Hunting rant...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hunting rant...

is there anything more stupid and worthless to watch than shows on the Outdoor, hunting channel? These guys are shooting big bucks in fenced off reserves and feeding the deer a shitload of corn...its ridiculous its anything but hunting!!!! Then these guys brag about their big kill.....all i have to say is...they must private part challanged!!!!
    http://www.cafepress.com/buffgals

completely agree. The best ones are the guys who have a pack of tracking dogs chase mountain lions up a tree, and shoot it when its stuck up there. They actually showed that shit on ESPN.
    "Feel ill as fuck - not sure if it is protein powder or tren?"-bigdog123

Comment

that and the fishing shit where they hook fish on the line underwater for them... how you could kill for sport is beyond me

Comment

http://www.facebook.com/DannyManslaughter

Comment

Originally posted by killinweights View Post
          that and the fishing shit where they hook fish on the line underwater for them... how you could kill for sport is beyond me

yah that is whack.

I do fish, but i always catch and release. i actually got yelled at by my dad when i was young when we went deep sea fishing. everyone was keeping the fish and i wanted to catch and release, and he got pissed at me haha.
          "Feel ill as fuck - not sure if it is protein powder or tren?"-bigdog123

Comment

The only redeeming factor for OLN (or whatever the fuck its called now) is Hockey and World's Strongest Man. Otherwise those shows are a huge waste of time.

Comment

Originally posted by combat_potato View Post
              The only redeeming factor for OLN (or whatever the fuck its called now) is Hockey and World's Strongest Man. Otherwise those shows are a huge waste of time.

How could you forget about Bass fishing with Roland Martin? You basstard.

Comment

Both hunting and fishing are activities I enjoy but how in the fuck could anyone sit around and watch a TV show about that shit is beyond me.....

Comment

Originally posted by BlueDevil View Post
                  Both hunting and fishing are activities I enjoy but how in the fuck could anyone sit around and watch a TV show about that shit is beyond me.....

I was joking above about Roland Martin, but I love to Bass Fish. I always catch & release, but I've been fishing since i was prolly 5.

Comment

i love to hunt i love to fish, but watching some guy in a tree stand whispering to the camera is dumb and boring, the only one i watch is Ted Nugents show
                    BEEFCAKE!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by zman View Post
                      i love to hunt i love to fish, but watching some guy in a tree stand whispering to the camera is dumb and boring, the only one i watch is Ted Nugents show

Bassmasters on cnn.

Ted Nugent? His only message is if you eat meat from the store and can't kill, your'e a hypocrit. He's got nothing else to say. Yawn.

Comment

Originally posted by Dr Pangloss View Post
                        Bassmasters on cnn.

Ted Nugent? His only message is if you eat meat from the store and can't kill, your'e a hypocrit. He's got nothing else to say. Yawn.
                        dont care about that i just like watching his show
                        BEEFCAKE!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by zman View Post
                          dont care about that i just like watching his show
                          fair enough.

Comment

Muscular Development Forum Rules :.

This Post May be found offensive & may contain offensive material, consider yourself advised.

Comment

Working...
                            X