No announcement yet.

PACQUIAO-MARQUEZ III

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i need a replay linkage that works u cunts are probably totally unreliable i need to judge this myself!!!!!
    Tell me why I had to be a Powerslave,I don't wanna die, I'm a God,Why can't I live on?

Comment

• manny lost by far!!!

Comment

• How the hell was that fight judge by blind men. Manny couldnt land punches. Maybe well see a clear video.

I watched the spanish channel a while back, and marquez said that he knew pacman had had a blind site and he knew how to beat him. And he damn well beat him Pacman!!

Marquez won! Pacman was off balance, and wasn't there to fight.
        "#KillingShitz #HaterRepz"

Comment

• THIS IS A CRIME! THE MEXICAN BEAT PACMAN LIKE HE NEVER GOT BEFORE.

Comment

• Originally posted by sek3o1 View Post
            manny lost by far!!!
            link me to a replay from what i saw when it wasnt jumping in the first 5 before i turned it off was manny landing atleast 2 on the way in with marquez landing 2 on the way out,,,,,u mexicans are just biased!!!!!
            Tell me why I had to be a Powerslave,I don't wanna die, I'm a God,Why can't I live on?

Comment

• Originally posted by villan View Post
              link me to a replay from what i saw when it wasnt jumping in the first 5 before i turned it off was manny landing atleast 2 on the way in with marquez landing 2 on the way out,,,,,u mexicans are just biased!!!!!
              Bro, Take my word. Manny lost by margin. Manny's coach said they were losing and Manny knew he lost.

Comment

• Originally posted by paradox View Post
                Bro, Take my word. Manny lost by margin. Manny's coach said they were losing and Manny knew he lost.
                i cant say shit until i see the fight and score it myself then

Comment

• MARQUEZ WON THIS WITHOUT A DOUBT EASILY! Marquez neutralized Manny and made him look like an amateur tonight.

Comment

• Originally posted by Speedyconcarne View Post
                    MARQUEZ WON THIS WITHOUT A DOUBT EASILY! Marquez neutralized Manny and made him look like an amateur tonight.
                    Exactly!

Comment

i cant say shit until i see the fight and score it myself then
                      I'll post up the fight ASAP once its available.

Comment

• Originally posted by paradox View Post
                        I'll post up the fight ASAP once its available.
                        cheers brother!!!!!

Comment

• This wasn't pacman. He looked so out of it. I think he had issues with his corner and clearly wasn't fighting with heart. Marquez fought with so much heart! Made every single man who questioned his age eat it.

Marquez is the true champ!

Comment

cheers brother!!!!!
                            Any time brother.

Comment

• I just bet on Marquez by UD earlier today. I saw the fight, thought I had money in the bank and of course, good old Arum fuks with the judges and there you go, one of the worst, most corrupt decisions in my generation. And fuk Pac for saying he won clearly after Roach telling him he needs the KO to win and crowd boos the fuk out of the decision and Pac knew deep down he lost until the fix then runs with it. Fuk boxing, so sick of this shit.

Comment

• Originally posted by Flexb View Post
                                I just bet on Marquez by UD earlier today. I saw the fight, thought I had money in the bank and of course, good old Arum fuks with the judges and there you go, one of the worst, most corrupt decisions in my generation. And fuk Pac for saying he won clearly after Roach telling him he needs the KO to win and crowd boos the fuk out of the decision and Pac knew deep down he lost until the fix then runs with it. Fuk boxing, so sick of this shit.
                                Rocky Marciano said it best after retiring.

" Never leave anything to the judges. You need punch non stop and hope you get in a knock out, cause you may wind up loosing even if you clearly won the fight"

Comment

Working...
                                X