Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Let Us Rejoice on This Day the Lord has Given.....

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Let Us Rejoice on This Day the Lord has Given.....

    College Football Kickoff Weekend!!! god is good! Its been a LONG 7 months or 28 weeks. Nothing is better than college football! And just think, the NFL starts in a week and the NBA begins in October as well as the baseball playoffs. This, my friends, is the BEST time of year! PERIOD!!!
    Attached Files
    SMOKE WEED EVERYDAY
    2016 NBA Champs...Cleveland Cavs

  • #2
    you do realize the ass gaper is going to be thrilled you tiled something like this...he probably thinks hes finally got you drinking the cool-aide.

    Comment


    • #3
      NHL for us Canucks in October too. Fall is my fav season
      The world's best spoon's player

      Comment


      • #4
        September 13th first NFL Sunday and then onto Olympia Drama featuring Michael(LONEWOLF) Edwards and Alito the BIG RAMY LOVER! OMG!

        Comment


        • #5
          Don't hate me BMC but I could never get into college football, I love the NFL. I think it's because of where I grew up in NYC, there is no college team to root for. It was never big growing up, people are into pro sports around here.
          VP of Marketing for Nutrabio
          instagram @naturalguy2.0

          Comment


          • #6
            I'll be in the stands this weekend for Marshall vs. Purdue. So glad that the season is starting.
            MBA Marshall University, PT-Sports Nutritionist, Law Firm Manager, and Bad Ass.

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by reno210 View Post
              you do realize the ass gaper is going to be thrilled you tiled something like this...he probably thinks hes finally got you drinking the cool-aide.
              Oh, I know this is the first thread he clicked on!
              SMOKE WEED EVERYDAY
              2016 NBA Champs...Cleveland Cavs

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by naturalguy View Post
                Don't hate me BMC but I could never get into college football, I love the NFL. I think it's because of where I grew up in NYC, there is no college team to root for. It was never big growing up, people are into pro sports around here.
                Rutgers????
                SMOKE WEED EVERYDAY
                2016 NBA Champs...Cleveland Cavs

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by nutritiontrain View Post
                  I'll be in the stands this weekend for Marshall vs. Purdue. So glad that the season is starting.
                  Its been a LONG time bro!!! Texas vs ND on Saturday
                  SMOKE WEED EVERYDAY
                  2016 NBA Champs...Cleveland Cavs

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by bigmikecox View Post
                    Rutgers????
                    Rutgers is close, it's actually right near our Universal Nutrition headquarters, I pass it everyday coming to work. I guess that would be the closest team.
                    VP of Marketing for Nutrabio
                    instagram @naturalguy2.0

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Yes king fapper would have jammed it through the screen on that thread title. Lmao BMC
                      There's nothing I'm afraid of like scared people.
                      - Robert Frost

                      Comment

                      Working...
                      X