Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Aaron Hernandez found dead

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Aaron Hernandez found dead

    NEWS
    Aaron Hernandez found dead in cell

    NBC NEWS and Associated Press , WTLV
    1 minute ago
    Facebook
    Twitter
    LinkedIn

    (Getty Images)
    BOSTON, MA (WCMH) ó NBC News has confirmed with the Massachusetts Department of Corrections that early this morning Aaron Hernandez was found dead in his cell.
    According to NBC Boston, Hernandez was found hanging in his cell, and was pronounced dead at 4:07am.

    On April 14, Hernandez was acquitted in a Boston double slaying that prosecutors said was fueled by his anger over a spilled drink at a nightclub.
    The former tight end for the New England Patriots was acquitted of all but one charge Friday over the 2012 killings of Daniel de Abreu and Safiro Furtado.

    Prosecutors said Hernandez opened fire on the menís car because he felt disrespected when one of them bumped into him and spilled his drink.
    Hernandez had denied killing them men.

    He was already serving life in prison in the death of a man who was dating his fianceeís sister.

    © 2017 NBCNEWS.COM
    There's nothing I'm afraid of like scared people.
    - Robert Frost

  • #2
    Who?

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by crazyswede View Post
      Who?
      Some guy that got stupid amounts of money to chase a ball down the field while overweight men and dumb clueless women cheer him on and ends up breaking the law and went to jail.

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by crazyswede View Post
        Who?
        Someone that doesn't deserve a thread.
        I stop me....no one else does.

        Comment


        • #5
          Was he a bodybuilder or someone related to the industry? So, why is there a thread about him?
          http://betionastore.es/

          Comment


          • #6
            such a waste

            Comment


            • #7
              He was Doing a Life Sentence for Murder 1.

              RIP


              Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by Mayormccheese View Post
                Some guy that got stupid amounts of money to chase a ball down the field while overweight men and dumb clueless women cheer him on and ends up breaking the law and went to jail.
                You seem like an overall happy guy. Life must be good lol.
                "Anyone can speak english when in might get you a little strange lol"

                Comment


                • #9
                  Another dead Gator.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by Pitbull9 View Post
                    You seem like an overall happy guy. Life must be good lol.
                    But he's right about the money though. Sportsmen don't have an essential social value, like teachers, doctors or tech specialists.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      yes I'm sure teachers, doctors, or techs of that matters? (men you're fucking dumb) haven't killed anyone ever right?

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by greuc View Post
                        But he's right about the money though. Sportsmen don't have an essential social value, like teachers, doctors or tech specialists.
                        i'm sure more people know Arnold's name then any teacher or tech specialist.. what are teachers these days teaching you? false literature from books..
                        while Arnold has showed you how to come from Austria with no money, hit a double barrel bicep pose with pure epicness

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          also too bad about Aaron, .. not that smart and had a wannabe gangster mentality althou being a great tight end..RIP..
                          also Tom Brady did not need him to win the Superbowl

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by Michael_Edwards View Post
                            i'm sure more people know Arnold's name then any teacher or tech specialist.. what are teachers these days teaching you? false literature from books..
                            while Arnold has showed you how to come from Austria with no money, hit a double barrel bicep pose with pure epicness
                            Yeah, I'm sure that Arnold put the bases of the communication tech you're using today between some posing sessions for schmoes in his youth.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by greuc View Post
                              Yeah, I'm sure that Arnold put the bases of the communication tech you're using today between some posing sessions for schmoes in his youth.
                              yes, the schmoes could not get enough

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X