• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

IMG_1440.jpg
    I stop me....no one else does.

Comment

Originally posted by New Jersey View Post
      While my wife is an Attorney and she was born on Compton,Ca.She likes foot ball for some reason so if I get anymore hearsay on dis I wills pass it along...
      yes i believe he killed himself as he was informed his family would then get the money, i dont think the government or anyone did it..
      althou they have killed people to make it look like suicide hundreds of times

Comment

Originally posted by Michael_Edwards View Post
        he was better then Gronkowski skill wise but thought he was a gangster
        He was a beast , what a waste of talent,

Comment

Originally posted by New Jersey View Post
          While my wife is an Attorney and she was born on Compton,Ca.She likes foot ball for some reason so if I get anymore hearsay on dis I wills pass it along...
          Why not as a Lawyer the NFL is good for business lol!

Comment

Aaron Hernandez left behind a note for his gay prison lover.

http://www.nydailynews.com/sports/fo...icle-1.3085443

Comment

Originally posted by Donflex View Post
              Aaron Hernandez left behind a note for his gay prison lover.

http://www.nydailynews.com/sports/fo...icle-1.3085443
              One of the many things that's messed up with regards to the media is the way they report on allegations yet present them as fact. The headline makes it seem that Aaron Hernandez did in fact leave a note for his gay lover. Then as you read on, it becomes apparent that this is just an allegation from someone who is unknown! I don't know anything about Aaron Hernandez's sexual orientation but I'm sure his family would care if things were erroneously about their deceased family member. Even if this is total crap and completely fabricated and the record is "set straight" you'll never hear about it and the public will only remember the primary accusation. I don't care much about Aaron Hernandez but my point is that the media does shit like this all the time and I think it's not only really irresponsible but just plain fucked up.
              www.centopani.com

Comment

Well said E.C.While I have no interest in reading media's reports of some letter,indeed at least to me they are most definety not an authority figure that they the media portray's themselves to be to these ears anyway.In all likelyhood sounds like he was a great foot ball player but probably made some bad youthfull decisions on who and what he was surounding himself with violence wise,but nice to hear said daughter will be taken care of albeit without her dad.RIP to him and the Victims.

Comment

Whatever the Star Ledger reports about him is beyond me...

Comment

Originally posted by thegoon View Post
                    I doubt it was murder. After beating the double murder case he is appealing his murder conviction. There is a loop hole in Massachusetts law stating that if a person dies while appealing a case it is overturned. So as of now Hernandez is not a convicted murder. Hence he was never in breech of his NFL contract , as of now the Patriots owe his family the balance of the money
                    Patriots are not bound by that MA obscure law. Hernandez’s contract was voided 90 minutes after his arrest based on “conduct unbecoming,” not on his conviction. Kraft is no idiot and won't be paying 15m and thus far has refused to pay him or his estate anything including his base of 2.5m. The 3m signing bonus will be their toughest battle but they will make his estate fight hard for that money.

Comment

Working...
                    X