X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nba news

Kyrie Irving traded to the Celtics for Isaiah Thomas
    I never lie because I don't fear anyone. You only lie when you're afraid - John Gotti

Ben Simmons cleared to practice but Joel Embiid has not been.
    I never lie because I don't fear anyone. You only lie when you're afraid - John Gotti

Comment

Originally posted by GOODFELLAS View Post
      Kyrie Irving traded to the Celtics for Isaiah Thomas

Works for me!

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
      CANCER SUCKS!

Comment

Yeah no kidding. Better, younger, and not injured.

Comment

Ginolbi signs 2 year deal with spurs

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Working...
                              X