Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

February 23, 2008
    Muscular Development Forum Rules :.

This Post May be found offensive & may contain offensive material, consider yourself advised.

Comment

Coach's Corner, March 15, 2008

This Post May be found offensive & may contain offensive material, consider yourself advised.

Comment

Coach's Corner CBC - Don Cherry March 22 2008

Comment

I love Don Cherry, grew up watching him on CBC.... you aren't canadian if you don't know who he is!!!

Comment

I remember when he was just getting HOT, he was so controversial they couldn't afford not to have him, every month he was getting in shit for this or that, so was the station.. then he was on FIRE, started pumping out his ROCKEM SOCKEM HOCKEY tapes, franchised a restaurant "Grapes" (had four of them in my City, and i hit them all frequently, sadly only one left standing).

What makes him the best, aint what he says or what he believes, to me - he's the best because he speaks straight from the HEART.. don't get that much these days - straight NO BULL answers!

Comment

Coach's Corner 29 March

Don Cherry and Ron MacLean

Comment

I've seen Don Cherry across the street from my house so many times I can't even keep count (I live in Kingston, Ontario). I personally find him to be a douchebag. I wish Nick Kypreos had his job.

Comment

dude, get me an autograph

Comment

I have the utmost respect for ron mcclain. anyone who has spent that many years not getting a word in edge wise with don cherry is pretty impressive!
                    Speed Kills, Strength Punishes

Comment

Rock 'em Sock 'em

So i picked up Rock 'em Sock 'em #20. Now i want to get all of them - the 19 before it!!! One hell of alot of hockey action!!!

So i hit the dvd store, ummm yeah a few dvd's thats it.

i can get 10-19 in a box set off the internet, buuuuut - yeah what about 1-9??? Freaking sucks
                      Attached Files

Comment

From Kingston, Ontario... just like me. Gilmour coaches the Kingston Frontenacs now.

Comment

Don Cherry's Fashion Statements

cherryroses_bennett.jpg cherry_coach_vinnick.jpg cherry_mcisaac.jpg
                          cherry_reginek.jpg cherry_sandford.jpg charry_capozzola.jpg
                          cherry_vinnick.jpg
                          Bodybuilding isn't about how much you can lift.
                          It's about how much you say you can lift.

Comment

I have 18 & 19 on dvd. And a bunch of them on vhs. They are getting harder and harder to find here. I remember when Zellers used to have a big stand of them at Christmas time but now I have to find them tucked away on the bottom shelf at Walmart with only about 10 copies.

Comment

http://www.sportsposterwarehouse.com...17dvd_htm.html

and if you search u can get the old ones on dvd, but most likely they are burned

Comment

you like the guy bro but this guy on TV insult french on several occasion , he said really bad thing about our culture

Comment

Working...
                                X