Lebron James

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lebron James

this is the second time a fan heckles Lebron and then he scores out the ass in the 4th quarter to help the CAV's win!!!!

shut your pie hole!

he is like Mike the angrier you make him the better he pays!!!

why do they do this?
    are they drunk? or stupid?
    http://stormone.etsy.com

Originally posted by bigafro View Post
    this is the second time a fan heckles Lebron and then he scores out the ass in the 4th quarter to help the CAV's win!!!!

why do they do this?
    are they drunk? or stupid?
    BOTH. . . I agree its ridiculous though. But that's society for you.

E!

Comment

Lebron James

We can argue opinions all day long, lets look at the stats:

Anybody with a half of a brain knows who the MVP of the NBA is this season and it is the only man to average 30 points 8 rebounds 7 assists in a NBA season (Jordan did it once and Oscar Robinson did it like 5 times) LeBron James.

And he is taking the Cavs to the second round or farther in the PLAYOFFS!!!!!

Kobe has Gasol, Bynum, Odom, and Phil Jackson.

Garnett has Pierce & Allan.

Chris Paul doesn't have the stats but should be #2 in the voting.

Lebron has....................Lebron.

Dwayne Wade can sure carry a team can't he?

Carmello and A.I. sure have what it takes?

Comment

LeBron Are You Freaking Kidding Me?

Fucking Awesome!!!!!

Holy Shit!!!!

Comment

Lebron is not human

Comment

In Yo Face
            Muscular Development Forum Rules :.

This Post May be found offensive & may contain offensive material, consider yourself advised.

Comment

yeah, i saw that when i was on the treadmill, that was dope as fuck

Comment

Originally posted by L'italiano Reale View Post
                We can argue opinions all day long, lets look at the stats:

Anybody with a half of a brain knows who the MVP of the NBA is this season and it is the only man to average 30 points 8 rebounds 7 assists in a NBA season (Jordan did it once and Oscar Robinson did it like 5 times) LeBron James.

And he is taking the Cavs to the second round or farther in the PLAYOFFS!!!!!

Kobe has Gasol, Bynum, Odom, and Phil Jackson.

Garnett has Pierce & Allan.

Chris Paul doesn't have the stats but should be #2 in the voting.

Lebron has....................Lebron.

Dwayne Wade can sure carry a team can't he?

Carmello and A.I. sure have what it takes?
                Perhaps even more telling is that the Cavs were 0-7 without him in the lineup this year.
                “War is peace.
                Freedom is slavery.
                Ignorance is strength.”
                ― George Orwell

Comment

Originally posted by The Celt View Post
                  Perhaps even more telling is that the Cavs were 0-7 without him in the lineup this year.
                  Yep they would be worse than the Miami Heat.....who had D Wade for most of the season and only quit the season early because they were don't before the all star break.

LeBron is going to get screwed again this year and that is a travesty!

Comment

I can't believe it man, that guy gives me chills. Yea Yea I am a LeBron fan, how in the world can a reasonable human not be?

LeBron had the ball the ball for the last play of game 4 ...everyone knew he was taking the last shot to win or lose it for his team when the score was tied, he penetrates to the hoop and..................dishes to Delonte West for a wide open trey....Delonted hits nothing but net Cavs win.

He is the total team player in an era of me first Kobe & AI's.

I just love watching this (23yr. old) man play.

Comment

The year I move from Cleveland to Florida they are in the Finals!!! WTF??? I remember the days of going to an empty Gund Arena and watching Darius Miles, Bob Sura and the "Alaskan Assaisn" TRrajon Langdon. Its good to see a winner in Cleveland. Its good for the city. We are still one superstar away from dominationg the NBA. There was talk of trading for KG before the season but they did not want to part wtih Z. I'm praying that they make a pitch for Agent Zero this summer. Hell, i'd give him a max deal and pay the luxury tax.
                      SMOKE WEED EVERYDAY
                      2016 NBA Champs...Cleveland Cavs

Comment

dat der cost me a shake. I DROPPED MY FUCKING SHAKE!!!!!!
                        YOU CAN PAY FOR SCHOOL BUT YOU CAN'T BUY CLASS!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by bigmikecox View Post
                          The year I move from Cleveland to Florida they are in the Finals!!! WTF??? I remember the days of going to an empty Gund Arena and watching Darius Miles, Bob Sura and the "Alaskan Assaisn" TRrajon Langdon. Its good to see a winner in Cleveland. Its good for the city. We are still one superstar away from dominationg the NBA. There was talk of trading for KG before the season but they did not want to part wtih Z. I'm praying that they make a pitch for Agent Zero this summer. Hell, i'd give him a max deal and pay the luxury tax.
                          We need a big man Scorer or a Micheal Red type. Carlos Bozzer would have been damn near perfect. I wish him nothing but a slow and painful death and I hope it happens soon. KG would a been awesome, Redd would a been awesome. I just thing Gilbert Arenas will fit nicely we already have a guy who can do what he does but 10x better. I don't another Allen Iverson Carmelo Anthony debacle.

Comment

LeBron James "First Love" released!!

"They will not be met easily or in a short span of time. But know this, America: They will be met."

Comment

I do not like him but gotta admit pretty cool commercial
                              I never lie because I don't fear anyone. You only lie when you're afraid - John Gotti

Comment

Working...
                              X